Virtual Season Ticket, value for money?

As i said it’s clever marketing my tier didn’t change just got me closer to Gold :D :D
Aye, but those thresholds will probably change. Its a wild goose chase in my view. Just do, and buy, what you really want and let things pan out instead of chasing points would be my view. I'm not a MyGers member though. Going for Gold. Good Luck!:)

I think its been pretty good to be honest, saving a good bit of money not having to get to Glasgow and all the money you normally spend at the game.

Times like these the club can only do so much so we have to make the most of it until we are allowed back.

Aye, but those thresholds will probably change. Its a wild goose chase in my view. Just do, and buy, what you really want and let things pan out instead of chasing points would be my view. I'm not a MyGers member though. Going for Gold. Good Luck!:)
Of course they’ll change it’s better for the club to have as less as possible on Gold I got a coupon up and thought fcuk it I’ll buy the annual subscription

They should have offered non-season-ticket holders the opportunity to purchase VSTs at the start of the season for say £500. I reckon some fans would have taken this option to further support club rather than just the £10 a game

Me and Mrs Hazy are both season tickets holder so for us living in the same house we aren’t getting value for money for our combined outlay - I don’t blame anyone it’s just the way it is and neither of have any intention of giving our tickets up.

They should have offered non-season-ticket holders the opportunity to purchase VSTs at the start of the season for say £500. I reckon some fans would have taken this option to further support club rather than just the £10 a game
I'm not sure many would have taken that up given you can get the Unlimited package - and get the away games as well - for £240. Plenty of us, who can't make it to Ibrox any longer, do that and other means to get dosh into the Club.

There's no question though that ST holders are the lifeblood of the Club. Without them, we are screwed. Had to give mine up years ago as I was paying for relatives to attend in my absence and couldn't sustain it.

Last edited:
The option to sell additional VST wasn't an option

If Rangers sold 40k ST 2019/20 then 46K for 2020/21 under the agreement they were only allowed 40k VST passes for 2020/21

Watching the game on the TV is never going to be as good as going to Ibrox, but it is what it is. And I've enjoyed the build up to most games with McCann, Smith, Souness etc. I think most of us fortunate enough to be able to afford it are happy to give the club the money. The value is on the park and they are about to deliver us the title we've been craving for a decade.
Perfectly stated

The VST should have been half the price and clubs allowed to sell more (in our case at least double). Appreciate Sky would have an issue with that.
Those with seats should’nt be paying full whack or risk losing their seat.
Would of never been an option as the club did not know if anyone would be allowed back in or not. Possibly sell a package to those who didn't sign up for a season ticket.

Back