Visited a psychic tonight

It’s weird
I remember working In a punters house pre fiorentina 2nd leg. The female owner had been to see a psychic the night Or 2 before i was working in the house. The Psychic apparently Told the girl, “I can see you visiting Manchester in May”

I took it with a pinch of salt at the time but the psychic was back on in the end tbf lol

Met a jambo this morning who's backed us. He told me he thinks we'll win 3-2. To say I'd be delighted with that outcome would be something of an understatement.

I think most of us have a feeling about this one.

It just seems we are due it.

I know logically they are slight favourites, ahead in league just and won the first head to head.

But it’s just a feeling that tomorrow it will happen for Gerrard.

Clinton-Baptiste-e1528886349158.jpeg

I’ve always felt that psychics are con artists who fleece the vulnerable and desperate..... but tonight, I’m choosing to accept this as gospel.

They are a crock of shit. I still believe their prediction though.

We are winning 2-1

Fingers crossed.
Funnily enough my Mrs who has no interest in football had these words....

Me “right what’s the score tomorrow?”

Mrs “2-1 to yous”

Me “what the fvck do you mean yous? You are us ya silly cow!!”

Safe to say she’s away to bed in a huff as I’m blootered and listening to everything Rangers

I’m no psychic but if she’s right then she’s onto her hole tomorrow night :cool::))

Between this and the guys virgin box earlier I've decided theres no need to watch the game, we win and I've started celebrating already. I've already nailed a union flag to my poet neighbours front door.

I’m in terrible shape, curled up on my couch wrapped in a blanket with a fever.....last time I was like this we beat them 1-0 (Jack).
If it finishes that way tomorrow I want a winners medal
any chance you could get another fever at the end of the month too.

if you don't mind, like

Was a bit iffy about tomorrow but after reading the OP that’s me totally convinced. Just stuck £15k on 2-1. Mrs dared question my judgement because we’ve still got Christmas to sort but I gave her a punch and showed her the OP. She didn’t hear me say the psychic part at first. She understands the punch now and is totally on board.

Back