Vital mid table clash at Pittodrie next week.

qW1iupJw.jpg

Only 10 points out of a possible 21 so far this season for the yahoos and supposedly they are a better team than last season. :rolleyes:

Any team with genuine attacking ambitions will take points from the tramps. Stating the obvious I know, but that's already as clear as day.

So what about the mid table clash at pittodrie next week? ......... well, as piss poor as c****c are, I confidently predict the sheep to revert to type and succumb to yet another heavy defeat at the hands of their big green nemesis.

I never want to see Aberdeen win but if they had got 3 points today then beaten that mob next week then Celtic would be in a relegation battle
Crazy, I actually thought before the sheep game if they won and the filth didn't, the filth would have been in the bottom half.

If the filth had played first and got that result I may have cheered a sheep victory! ! :oops:

I feel unclean, I am away for a shower. o_O

A Rangers win and they lose next week, and the Aussie could be gone. He's one loss away from a flight back to Oz.

Crazy, I actually thought before the sheep game if they won and the filth didn't, the filth would have been in the bottom half.

If the filth had played first and got that result I may have cheered a sheep victory! ! :oops:

I feel unclean, I am away for a shower. o_O
Use carbolic.

Back