Vital mid table clash at Pittodrie next week.

Which ever team loses this game drops into the relegation territory . Aberdeen are shite and celtic are piss so it promises to be a real bogfight. Wonder how many fouls brown will get away with. Not many I think.

Ange won't get canned, the guy that did the hiring and firing jumped ship.

Ange ball v Broken Glass, the battle for top 6. Scotland’s provincial teams do battle to see who is less pish. Funny how things change now the Rangers are back on top. Years ago this was a big game lols.

That game kicks off at midday before we play at 3. There's every chance we go into our game knowing we can go 9 clear of them.

If they were their two best players then that would explain why they have been poor so far.
Sorry mate, I've made an arse of the way I've put that that post, I mean they've lost two of their best players, Edouard and Ajer, they also lost their captain and Christie, I know people will say all 4 were shite, but it’s four big players that were proven winners, it’s been the spine of their team for the past four year, losing all of them in one window, that impacts a team.

And the thread is ruined by this guff.

Aberdeen never won a league match at Ibrox for about 19 years - yet no lying down comments.

So tell me, do the players meet and discuss not trying.

Aberdeen will not lose.
I think the Sheep will win. If you're on a bad run at the moment Celtic are the team you want to play because all the pressure is on them and not you.

From the sportscene Celtic looked a bit unlucky earlier today , thought Fuchs could have went before the non-penalty red card incident and also the Utd keeper I thought intentionally stamped through one of the horrible hoops too . In summation it was Very Sweet .

general point time the primitive ness of sfa referees is an affront to sport isn’t it , the types of things they ignore is something else

What an embarrassing situation for Aberdeen.

Everyone pumps Celtic at home, yet very few are confident of Aberdeen taking maximum points against this diddy club

What an embarrassing situation for Aberdeen.

Everyone pumps Celtic at home, yet very few are confident of Aberdeen taking maximum points against this diddy club
Dolly have lost their last 3, 2 of which were at home, plus got knocked out of the league cup by Raith. Unfortunately I can't see them taking anything from the yahoos. I hope I'm wrong.

fighting for top 6 spot
sheep v sharks
giphy.gif

Sheep v Sharks

More East End faery tale than West Side Story

Listening to Glass - he’s a few games away from a serious meltdown.

The BBC are pretty timid with the sheep given Miller and Gordon on the panel, but he sounds like he’ll explode soon.

If Motherwell win next week and the sheep beat Celtic they will go to Fir Park knowing a defeat will put them 10 points behind Motherwell, pishing myself at this mob.
That is glorious, mid 90s esque. If that happens I’m breaking out the Definitely Maybe CD and a bottle of MD20/20.

Cant see them sacking Ange just now they held on to Lennon last year when it was clear it wasent working
Correct, they will hang on, ready made replacement lurking in the background in the shape of
(chip on shooder) Strachan. A fucker with no scruples.

And the thread is ruined by this guff.

Aberdeen never won a league match at Ibrox for about 19 years - yet no lying down comments.

So tell me, do the players meet and discuss not trying.

Aberdeen will not lose.
Aberdeen will lose. They are far worse than them. I fancy Aberdeen to be in the relegation play off. They are in a mess and like Hearts a couple of seasons ago I think they won't get out of it. In a couple of weeks they will lose at Dundee too and then it will be absolute panic stations at the sheep pen.

Back