VLOG of a couple lads up from Millwall for Sparta game

That was a fantastic watch. Loved it.

Not normally into all these 'vlog' things but that captured it well.

Seen a few comments on his FB page asking him why hes posting a rangers video on a millwall page ffs some people just love to moan

Near shed a tear when they were talking up our 'Britishness' (I'll forgive the fella saying English) especially the passage about Lee Rigby.

What the video did reinforce to the rest of the UK, is what we Bears know from birth;

We Are The People!

Great watch. I think he realises now just how much of a big club we are. He looked emotional. Or was maybe the alcohol and £340 lol

That was a fantastic watch. One of the best fan vlogs I've seen. These videos by fans of other clubs are giving us a great reputation as a brilliant club to go and watch a game of football.

Excellent. looks like they had a cracking day out. And got part of the cost of the hospitality back via the bet

I find a lot of peoples impression of Scots down south is of the typical SNP supporting England hater. Especially some on the younger side that grew up with the Braveheart generation.

A stereotype that the English Tories have been happy to go along with at recent general elections also

Good watch that. We could have a lot more of these tourists at every game if we build the biggest standing section in the U.K. ;););)

Back