VLOG of a couple lads up from Millwall for Sparta game

It's a fun video.

Really enjoyable and don't let the parochial few get him down. Some people just don't understand there's a whole big world out there where people have different upbringings and perspectives. There was no desrespectful intent there, nothing but positives.
Aye, not disrespect, but when a whole culture's just dismissed as something else without a thought it tends to get under your skin.

It's a fun video.

Really enjoyable and don't let the parochial few get him down. Some people just don't understand there's a whole big world out there where people have different upbringings and perspectives. There was no desrespectful intent there, nothing but positives.
You are spot on mate. Bang on the money.

Was a great video and captured their enthusiasm.

But some people on here are "offended" :D

Lighten up ffs.
1982. Construction Industry Training Board, Hillington, Glasgow. A classroom full of 16 year old school leavers wanting to make our way in the world. Quite a lot of them in the class were known to me because we were all Bluenoses, members of various buses, some of us were in the Juveniles and many of us would go on to the adult Orange and Masons. So this one morning we get an English guy as an instructor, and he tells us he's just been in Belfast where he thought it was wonderful and amazing because every where you looked there were symbols of England and Englishness, and everyone wanted to be English. None of this went down well. Grown men on my bus wanted to chin this guy on the Monday morning to 'reeducate' him. We all had a laugh at this hapless, ignorant clown. It made us laugh...

Last edited:
It's a fun video.

Cheers mate.

They are good lads, the big boy has been away with Rangers many times and loves it. The other boy now loves the bears too.

Thanks for posting this OP. Very enjoyable and I'm glad they enjoyed their night at Ibrox. Haste ye back!

Back