Vlogger kicked out of Ibrox "approached with opportunity"

Novichok

Just reading the linked article and this guy claims... "I was approached with an opportunity to sit in the Lyon end"

Who exactly had approached him?

Does anyone else find this suspicious?

I find it suspicious. Especially with everything that has been going on and we know there will have been many relishing the idea of fans singing "offensive" songs.

It could just mean a Lyon fan who had seen his videos or whatever probably got him a ticket and said he could sit near them.

Saying he was approached with an opportunity makes it sound more important.

I’m convinced it’s already happening , some yahoos are buying tickets to go in and record our fans hoping to get some offensive stuff , their level of obsession and hatred literally knows no bounds . Remember the clown who invaded the park and handcuffed himself to the post ? We got done for that . This is what we are up against

I’m convinced it’s already happening , some yahoos are buying tickets to go in and record our fans hoping to get some offensive stuff , their level of obsession and hatred literally knows no bounds . Remember the clown who invaded the park and handcuffed himself to the post ? We got done for that . This is what we are up against
Pretty certain that was going on at George Square

It all kicked off outside the ticket office. He alluded to it in his vlog. Police horses and cops out with batons.
That's not what he was there for though. He calls them out on it. He wasn't looking to run about with the Lyon ultras.

That's not what he was there for though. He calls them out on it. He wasn't looking to run about with the Lyon ultras.
Ok. So, Celtic vlogger is invited by Lyon Ultras to go to their game then gets kicked out by Rangers and he's done nothing wrong? Why just him? Why identify him only? What made him such a "security risk" that both the club and Police requested his removal? Now, it was left to Rangers staff to remove him, but that decision is a joined up one with both PS and the club. We will agree to disagree.

Trust the Celtic times to report that nonsensical story
In his 18-minute long video, Juddy explained how he had obtained a ticket to sit in the away end of Ibrox for last night's game, with Lyon helping to secure a seat.

They haven't only reported this non story. They've also attributed the procurement of the matchday ticket to Lyon. At this point its uncertain if that is referring to the city or the football club within the city.

Honestly the only way to start fighting back feels like we will need a group of people to go deep undercover to their games etc and get explosive footage that shows they aren’t the ‘good guys’ in this west of Scotland shit show.

Even then Good luck finding a tv channel that would air the footage. I’ve long said it but rangers need a dark arts department that is custom made to fight in the gutter alongside their obsessed fans. We call the obsessed but I think it’s a dis service - they are organised and almost feels like they have someone somewhere dictating the whole playbook.

Ok. So, Celtic vlogger is invited by Lyon Ultras to go to their game then gets kicked out by Rangers and he's done nothing wrong? Why just him? Why identify him only? What made him such a "security risk" that both the club and Police requested his removal? Now, it was left to Rangers staff to remove him, but that decision is a joined up one with both PS and the club. We will agree to disagree.
Where are you getting it that he was invited by Lyon ultras? Watch his vlog to see what happened then go and have a can of juice to calm down rather than trying your hardest to be offended. Your imagination seems to be running riot.

why was he there then?
He vlogs various matches. Says in the video he wanted to experience the atmosphere. There's not a single derogatory word in his vlog about us and he's complimentary of the fans he spoke to. It looks like he's trying to carve out some sort of following vlogging various games etc. There's more than enough scumbags out there for us to direct our ire at but in this case there's nothing there for folk to get worked up about.

He vlogs various matches. Says in the video he wanted to experience the atmosphere. There's not a single derogatory word in his vlog about us and he's complimentary of the fans he spoke to. It looks like he's trying to carve out some sort of following vlogging various games etc. There's more than enough scumbags out there for us to direct our ire at but in this case there's nothing there for folk to get worked up about.

I remember that young lad and his dad (Theo something) were at the Braga game and he was only filming a few minutes in between the game, done massive views but I don't think they are allowed to be filming, certainly not the game.

if he is a vlogger then he maybe been construed as potential media...that will be 25K thank you B-D B-D

Pretty normal that they don't allow Scottish people in the away support on European games. Risk to themselves should some foreign nutter get hold of them.

Honestly the only way to start fighting back feels like we will need a group of people to go deep undercover to their games etc and get explosive footage that shows they aren’t the ‘good guys’ in this west of Scotland shit show.

Even then Good luck finding a tv channel that would air the footage. I’ve long said it but rangers need a dark arts department that is custom made to fight in the gutter alongside their obsessed fans. We call the obsessed but I think it’s a dis service - they are organised and almost feels like they have someone somewhere dictating the whole playbook.
I have long been an advocate of this idea. We definitely need to get organised, at the moment it's a one sided war.

There was an organised group at george square after we won 55. There with phone cameras recording even Rangers fans taking a piss.

Its time to wise up. They are amongst us for sure.

Where are you getting it that he was invited by Lyon ultras? Watch his vlog to see what happened then go and have a can of juice to calm down rather than trying your hardest to be offended. Your imagination seems to be running riot.
You seem very defensive of him... Just saying!!

Rangers fans need to start fighting back. Its become very political from the darkside.

Just to add, wish we have a filter on follow follow to remove them also.

I remember that young lad and his dad (Theo something) were at the Braga game and he was only filming a few minutes in between the game, done massive views but I don't think they are allowed to be filming, certainly not the game.

if he is a vlogger then he maybe been construed as potential media...that will be 25K thank you B-D B-D
It's a different generation and there seems to be lots of young lads into it. There's no way on earth I could ever go near that mob's midden to film a match and speak to their 'fans' but each to their own. In this case I was really surprised with his vlog as it wasn't what I was expecting at all. I thought it would be some moonhowler but he looks as though he's trying to go down the same route as the young lad you're referring to.

It's a different generation and there seems to be lots of young lads into it. There's no way on earth I could ever go near that mob's midden to film a match and speak to their 'fans' but each to their own. In this case I was really surprised with his vlog as it wasn't what I was expecting at all. I thought it would be some moonhowler but he looks as though he's trying to go down the same route as the young lad you're referring to.
People are making a living off just uploading YouTube videos im with you he doesn’t seem to mean any harm mentally challenged or not

So what was he doing there?

It could just mean a Lyon fan who had seen his videos or whatever probably got him a ticket and said he could sit near them.

Saying he was approached with an opportunity makes it sound more important.
Or it could have been as sinister as someone from the SMSM used contacts to get him a ticket in their end and were then going to use the footage against us.

They haven't only reported this non story. They've also attributed the procurement of the matchday ticket to Lyon. At this point its uncertain if that is referring to the city or the football club within the city.
So he was presented with an opportunity which didn't include a ticket for the game.

Very odd. I'd love to know what the opportunity was exactly.

He took a ticket from Lyon fans because he felt that as a well-known Celtic vlogger, it wouldn't be wise to sit in with our fans. He got that right but he's still a bit naive doing one of our home games at all. He is though one of the lesser-spotted seemingly fair and balanced Celtic fans and is complementary about us and the Ibrox atmosphere on both occasions I have seen him in videos. He made it clear that the pre-game rammy was entirely the fault of away fans when it would have been easy enough to have a dig.
Anyway, I think he realises the limits of just vlogging about them and tried to move into the mainstream by doing one of our games. Loads of people are jumping to conclusions in a rush to be offended without watching the video but that's always gonna happen in these times..

Loads of people are jumping to conclusions in a rush to be offended without watching the video but that's always gonna happen in these times..
I don't care what's in his video. Maybe he didn't get what he was hoping for.

In common with most Rangers supporters, it would never occur to me in a billion years to turn up at the chambers of secrets to sample the special European atmosphere.

So whilst his beloved bheasts are being Scudded in "shuville haw haw"
He's sat in Ibrox waiting on the mighty Gers to appear . Sounds like just about every single one of that mob ive ever known of.
As if going by the name Juddy wasn't enough of a furking embarrassment on its own. He should be shot for that alone.

I don't care what's in his video. Maybe he didn't get what he was hoping for.

In common with most Rangers supporters, it would never occur to me in a billion years to turn up at the chambers of secrets to sample the special European atmosphere.
I wouldn't either but you are kinda proving my point. It sounds like you watched the video at least so fair enough.

He took a ticket from Lyon fans because he felt that as a well-known Celtic vlogger, it wouldn't be wise to sit in with our fans. He got that right but he's still a bit naive doing one of our home games at all. He is though one of the lesser-spotted seemingly fair and balanced Celtic fans and is complementary about us and the Ibrox atmosphere on both occasions I have seen him in videos. He made it clear that the pre-game rammy was entirely the fault of away fans when it would have been easy enough to have a dig.
Anyway, I think he realises the limits of just vlogging about them and tried to move into the mainstream by doing one of our games. Loads of people are jumping to conclusions in a rush to be offended without watching the video but that's always gonna happen in these times..
Hi Juddy

Back