Marcelo Bielsa Leeds United

R.W.B.

Official Ticketer

Four men have been nominated for April's Barclays Manager of the Month award, and you can help to select the winner.

Sam Allardyce, Marcelo Bielsa, Steve Bruce and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer are shortlisted for the monthly accolade. You can vote below until 18:00 BST on Monday 10 May

Barclays Manager shortlist​

Sam Allardyce (WBA)
P4 W2 D1 L1 GD+3
Allardyce led West Bromwich Albion to successive three-goal victories over Chelsea and Southampton, with the former a 5-2 win at Stamford Bridge. He was denied a third win in four matches by Aston Villa’s stoppage-time equaliser.

Marcelo Bielsa (LEE)
P4 W2 D2 L0 GD+2
Bielsa guided Leeds United to back-to-back 2-1 victories, with a triumph away to leaders Manchester Cityfollowing a home success over Sheffield United. The Whites finished the month by holding Liverpool and Manchester United to draws

Steve Bruce (NEW)
P4 W2 D2 L0 GD+2
Bruce’s Newcastle United went four matches without defeat to ease fears of relegation. They fought back from losing positions in three of those contests and, when West Ham United achieved a comeback of their own, the Magpies grabbed a winner to triumph 3-2.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (MUN)
P4 W3 D1 L0 GD+5
Man Utd established themselves in second place with three wins from four matches, beating Brighton & Hove Albion 2-1 before securing 3-1 victories over Tottenham Hotspur and Burnley.

Hopefully Bielsa wins this as I’ve got £20.00 on it placed at the start of the season :D

Sky Bet

Marcelo Bielsa to win a PL Manager of the Month Award @ 5/1​

RequestABet Specials
Leeds United Specials 2020/21

Btw if you vote normally then go in on an incognito tab, you can vote again. Probably as many times as you like.

Voted. Good luck OP, beer tokens for Saturday if it comes in.

Its got to be Bielsa after beating City and draws with Man United and Liverpool.

Steve Bruce and Allardyce get a hard time by a lot of people, but they use be doing something right much of the time; especially Allardyce, who's been at the top for decades.

Four men have been nominated for April's Barclays Manager of the Month award, and you can help to select the winner.

Sam Allardyce, Marcelo Bielsa, Steve Bruce and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer are shortlisted for the monthly accolade. You can vote below until 18:00 BST on Monday 10 May

Barclays Manager shortlist​

Sam Allardyce (WBA)
P4 W2 D1 L1 GD+3
Allardyce led West Bromwich Albion to successive three-goal victories over Chelsea and Southampton, with the former a 5-2 win at Stamford Bridge. He was denied a third win in four matches by Aston Villa’s stoppage-time equaliser.

Marcelo Bielsa (LEE)
P4 W2 D2 L0 GD+2
Bielsa guided Leeds United to back-to-back 2-1 victories, with a triumph away to leaders Manchester Cityfollowing a home success over Sheffield United. The Whites finished the month by holding Liverpool and Manchester United to draws

Steve Bruce (NEW)
P4 W2 D2 L0 GD+2
Bruce’s Newcastle United went four matches without defeat to ease fears of relegation. They fought back from losing positions in three of those contests and, when West Ham United achieved a comeback of their own, the Magpies grabbed a winner to triumph 3-2.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (MUN)
P4 W3 D1 L0 GD+5
Man Utd established themselves in second place with three wins from four matches, beating Brighton & Hove Albion 2-1 before securing 3-1 victories over Tottenham Hotspur and Burnley.

Hopefully Bielsa wins this as I’ve got £20.00 on it placed at the start of the season :D

I voted for ‘you’ RWB.

Good luck.

Really like Leeds, and have done since I took them to a double Champions League win in Football Manager 2007.

Charlie Adam was world class for my team in it :cool:

Back