Vs Celtic 13th May - sold

Ross_

Official Ticketer
I will be on holiday (10-18th May) so have an adult and junior ticket available for this in the Clubdeck

I am not sure what face value is for OF games?

This will be my season ticket cards so will require to meet in person after the Aberdeen game or happy to post as long as they are returned for hearts on the 24th

Cheers,
Ross

Lads @Hatchet was the first to PM if it falls through - i will reach out in order.

can anyone @mdingwall etc confirm what the face value of these are? as i have no idea.

Lads @Hatchet was the first to PM if it falls through - i will reach out in order.

can anyone @mdingwall etc confirm what the face value of these are? as i have no idea.
Going by the ticket rules post which is the sticky at the top of the page, the adult one would be £54 and juvenile one depends on what section of the CD it is for.

Going by the ticket rules post which is the sticky at the top of the page, the adult one would be £54 and juvenile one depends on what section of the CD it is for.
CD7 - but the dearer bit

Row D

@Hatchet is unable to make it - will PM next on the list.

Are juvenile tickets valid for adults for this game? When I got season tickets for my son & I in Broomloan rear, I paid extra to get him the OF tickets so don’t know what the face value for his would be

Are juvenile tickets valid for adults for this game? When I got season tickets for my son & I in Broomloan rear, I paid extra to get him the OF tickets so don’t know what the face value for his would be
I honestly have no idea - that's why I was hoping someone could help out and let me know what is FV to keep everything above board.

Nope, officially you need to upgrade it to an adult. Usually cost £30 to do that as I do it often with my kids tickets for mates.

CD7 - but the dearer bit

Row D

@Hatchet is unable to make it - will PM next on the list.

I am taking from that, it would be £54 for each ticket as it's a set price because it is CAT A.

Back