Vs The Sheep First Five Minutes

Was raging after 4 mins the tackles that we were taking.
These thugs roll over and have their bellies tickled when you know who comes to town.
Cheats nothing more nothing less and that goat faced git never a Rangers man.

The more you see that Davis one the more it looks like a red, he’s out of control and over the ball.

Jack got a red up there for similar.

If you can score a goal anytime , you should be able to see yellow cards/ red cards anytime. Reminds me of one of the worst tackles I have ever seen ( stokes on papac) that should have been a straight red yet it was made out to be a clumsy challenge that happened too early in the game

it set the tone for the match. Shocking that Cosgrove didn’t receive at least a yellow for most of those fouls is beyond me. The one on Davis showed he had no intention to play the ball he just wanted to cripple a Rangers player. He is a dangerous carthorse of a player and should have been sent off before the first quarter of the game was finished.

As a team we should be right in Beaton’s face at this thuggery. We need to influence the ref on the park, especially when they’re so fucking poor they’re letting that go!

I’d be surprised if Davis doesn’t have some kind of reaction/swelling in his ankle after that challenge.

Knowing our lucky he’ll probably be out for Sunday:rolleyes:

It once again supports my argument on why Scottish football is a joke. Who in their right minds wants to come up to play in a league that is refereed at that level. Come on up to Scotland and get the shit kicked out of you.

Developing players has the same issue. How can young talented players develop in leagues where they're dodging hammer throwers, who not only have no talent, but are getting away with having no talent.

In what other country can a player of a team come out in an interview and clearly admit, "we were told to kick the shit out of them, to wind them up". Then go out on the same day and do the exact same thing. It's pitiful.

That cosgrove tackle on Davis should've been red, yet the commentators never discussed it, thet said yeah clear foul.

We can expect this from that mob of hammer throwers. Last season in a game at Ibrox they had 8 yellow cards and twenty odd fouls and nothing was done. They get away with it that's why this country is going backwards in terms of skill.

If you can score a goal anytime , you should be able to see yellow cards/ red cards anytime. Reminds me of one of the worst tackles I have ever seen ( stokes on papac) that should have been a straight red yet it was made out to be a clumsy challenge that happened too early in the game

Worse than Venegor of Hesselink on Amdy Faye? Studded him in the chest and we didn't even get a free kick...

Steven Davis could not run after the tackle

Rangers should have looked after the player both verbally (slagging senior players post match) and possibly by taking him off.

Will be a massive loss for the Cup Final and Bern if its a bad one.

Absolutely shocking...how can this go on..The club has to edit all these unpunished offences in one clip and demand answers

It's not really a fair illustration of Scottish football.

It's Scottish football in Rangers games.

The same tackles against the mentally challengeds - which never happens - would see a flurry of cards. Likewise the same tackles from Rangers players, again which never happens. How many games have we seen like that where we somehow get the same, or close, number of cards?

Last night my Mrs - I love her dearly but she knows fuck all about football - said, after another assault, "Why does the referee not blow his wee whistle when the Aberdeen guys do that but always when it's Rangers?"

Out of the mouth of babes.

(She is, no pics.)

Really? That's ridiculous.

I think Arfield got booked for his first tackle last night... compare and contrast to Cosgrove.

And bizarrely Morelos avoided an absolute obvious yellow card for clipping someone’s heels in the first half.

Beaton is a diabolical ref who takes the path of least resistance at all times. That equates to cheating last night.

fuckin raging after watching that over again. cheating,pure and simple.
the English watching that off sky last night must think our game is a joke.

Beaton was determined not to give Cosgrove (or any other sheep player) a red card, no matter what they done. After he was booked, Cosgrove blatantly dived in the penalty area, should have been a second yellow for simulation and a free kick for Rangers. But no, a wee word in his ear and a corner given to Aberdeen.
Is Beaton a coward, corrupt or incompetent? In my opinion, all three as they are all connected.

Davis was lucky not to be seriously injured there
It also highlights the total incompetence of the referee
Coming right after the “tackle” on him from Ikpeazu in the Hearts game, he’s survived a couple of shocking tackles and lucky he’s not out injured long term.

The more “ highlights” I see from last night, the worse Beaton’s performance was.

Last edited:
Back