VVD ACL injury

I think you need to look up what obsessed means.

Liverpool are nothing like us, thankfully.
You are the one that is obsessed. You expect anyone to believe that you only support Rangers, yet here you are pouring out lies and nonsense about a club in another country, where you claim to have absolutely no allegiances. Absolute drivel.

You are the one that is obsessed. You expect anyone to believe that you only support Rangers, yet here you are pouring out lies and nonsense about a club in another country, where you claim to have absolutely no allegiances. Absolute drivel.
Again, I suggest you go look up the meaning of obsessed.

I don't care what you think. Believe what you want, but I support no team other than Rangers.

What lies have I posted about Liverpool?

Again, I suggest you go look up the meaning of obsessed.

I don't care what you think. Believe what you want, but I support no team other than Rangers.

What lies have I posted about Liverpool?
That they benefitted significantly from VAR last season. The reality is very much different.

That they are victims. This myth is, borne out of the jealousy of other clubs towards their success. Show me the evidence that they are victims (and I am not having some idiot on Twitter who has probably had too much juice).

That they benefitted significantly from VAR last season. The reality is very much different.

That they are victims. This myth is, borne out of the jealousy of other clubs towards their success. Show me the evidence that they are victims (and I am not having some idiot on Twitter who has probably had too much juice).
I never said they benefited significantly, so you have to try harder than that. I said they got more than their fair share of decisions.

Again, I never said they are victims. I said they act like victims.

I never said they benefited significantly, so you have to try harder than that. I said they got more than their fair share of decisions.

Again, I never said they are victims. I said they act like victims.
Getting more than your fair share of decisions implies that they significantly benefitted, getting more than they lost, when they reality is that they more or less broke even. They won the league at a canter and it made no difference.

Stop lying. You called them Victim FC.

Getting more than your fair share of decisions implies that they significantly benefitted, getting more than they lost, when they reality is that they more or less broke even. They won the league at a canter and it made no difference.

Stop lying. You called them Victim FC.
Victim FC in regards to how they act.

Just like the mentally challengeds.

Victim FC in regards to how they act.

Just like the mentally challengeds.
So now you’re going round in circles and backtracking, trying to justify that you are not obsessed about a club in another country in which you claim to have no football interest or loyalty, whilst making wildly accusatory statements that have no basis in fact.

Ok, I’m out.

Have a good night.

Horrific injury for VVD hopefully he makes a full recovery and returns better than ever for Liverpool. He'll be a huge loss but hopefully Liverpool will cope with the loss and go on and have another successful season.

So now you’re going round in circles and backtracking, trying to justify that you are not obsessed about a club in another country in which you claim to have no football interest or loyalty, whilst making wildly accusatory statements that have no basis in fact.

Ok, I’m out.

Have a good night.
It's not my fault that you don't understand irony.

I don't care about Liverpool, nor do I care about any team other than Rangers.

It's a shame you can't say the same.

VAR.....the worst thing to happen to football and especially when used by complete idiots, on the park and in this VAR ref office.....eye's are painted on these mugs!

I agree. The game was always imperfect and that was part of the charm. Trying to make it perfect will never work. How you can have the offside decision given at the end, but the tackle from Pickford ignored. There is a place in football for some sort of review system, but it's as if they implemented the tech then tried to make rules around it rather than the other way around.

Now officially confirmed that the league aren’t taking retrospective action against Pickford.

An absolute disgrace, Klopp and Liverpool are well within their rights to go after them.

Shocking tackle on VVD, can't believe VAR done nothing about it.

Don't fancy Liverpool too much with Gomez and Matip/Lovren at the back.

Shocking tackle on VVD, can't believe VAR done nothing about it.

Don't fancy Liverpool too much with Gomez and Matip/Lovren at the back.
Probably play Fabinho at CB( Think he's played there before and they have plenty cover in midfield. Not ideal but they should have enough quality to still win games.

The new offside rule plays a part in this injury. Liverpool have lost a key man for something that wouldn’t have happened until the last 18mths or so as the game would already have been stopped.

Can see even at full speed that Pickford's panicked and launched all his limbs towards the ball and man. Absolutely horrendous challenge, reminds me of the Dundee United guy's assault on Alfie - doesn't know what's happening so just closes his eyes, sticks a boot in and hopes for the best.

There's a part of me that wants every single ex employee of bheast fc to struggle in their careers but no decent person would ever wish this on someone or gloat about it. I hope he recovers as well and as quickly as possible.

Pickford should be made to wear a sign called 'Stevie G was just average' on Anfield Road every day until VVD's playing football again.

Back