Waddell - Magical money pot

And the DUP
Surely even the Filth will wake up and recognise that we are being funded by Theresa May's cash deal to the DUP.
It is a national disgrace, but I have been told that Prince Philip was the person who thought the entire ruse up.
Apparently, he told Donald Trump all about it over brandy in the Palace drawing rooms last month, and Trump apparently laughed so heartily he almost choked on his drink.
Caused a right kerfuffle, her Maj was concerned and had to tell Philip to tone the raucousness down as it was unseemly.
Ho hum.

Last edited:
Waddell like Guidi and the rest of the ant hill mob at the retard, are redundant, pointless oxygen and wage thief's.

Their opinions must always, be ridiculed. Their reach is minuscule nowadays, they really are completely redundant and irrelevant.

Ask a silly question

103d2ro.jpg

xcru3s.jpg

YES PLEASE !!!!.

" Gazza 20's, that'll do nicely sir ".

The sole reason newspapers are in free fall are probably down to guys like Waddell,lazy lazy bastard he spends all his time trolling through message boards to fill his slot,I will wager a bet he is a member of every fan fanzine in Scotland,when have you ever read a headline breaker from this kunt,I bought the record and Sunday Mail for decades I now get my rangers info from here a more reliable source than that twat,best thing to do admin is when a post comes up with any reference to these anti Rangers kunts is to delete the post,don't give them the oxygen

Back