Waiting List 2023/24

Cheers for that. I was under the (wrong) impression that you got MyGers points for buying jerseys, the Ibrox tour, etc as well as match tickets (which you also need MyGers for to be able to buy, is that right?).
Things that accrue MyGers points-

IMG-3618.jpg

For match tickets,if you have MyGers you can access the tickets when they go on sale to MyGers members,which will be a number of days before if/when they go on public sale.

how do you find you my gers points total ?
I can log in and see im in bronze tier but not a points total ?

For the family stand and anyone with seat move issues id consider going in. I heard the other guy in the TO fixing someone's seat move issue. *Think* he got allocated a seat he didn't want.

I asked about the points dropping to/300/200 next etc. His response was about it hitting 45k sales and what's left going back out as singles.
Think that’s what I’ll be doing tomorrow on way to get the boy as sitting with nearly 700 points for family list and it’s a kick in the teeth others on individual list with less points getting offers

Just left there. Will try break it down best I can.

1. This is a yes HOWEVER. The said the maximum they will sell is 45000. They won't sell any more. As of now there's roughly 900 left meaning that whenever they hit the 45000 cap what's left will be effectively taken away and sold as single match tickets.

2. He showed me this particular seat on the system. It's greyed out meaning the club WILL NEVER sell it. Apparently some historical reason from when the first seats were installed. He also showed me somewhere else in the stadium where there's half dozen seats over two back rows like this. I mentioned my boy buying elsewhere in the section and sitting next to me which is perfectly fine.

3. Think we already knew the answer to this. Strictly no based on his 200 points not getting an offer yet. Did sound like he would have been accepting of this if everyone on the waiting list was guaranteed a ticked but that's obviously not the case.

For what it's worth. Although disappointing it's the best interaction if had at the TO in recent times.
Its good they engaged but unless speaking to the head of ticketing I wouldnt be taking what someone in the ticket office tells you as gospel.

Multiple times had incorrect info.

Limiting season ticket sales doesnt make sense for the club, especially when we are spending significant money to increase capacity and season ticket holders.

The greyed out seats arent available on the season ticket map on the ticket website so has no impact to the season tickets on sale.

Cheers. I’ll see you all in season 2033/34!

Its good they engaged but unless speaking to the head of ticketing I wouldnt be taking what someone in the ticket office tells you as gospel.

Multiple times had incorrect info.

Limiting season ticket sales doesnt make sense for the club, especially when we are spending significant money to increase capacity and season ticket holders.

The greyed out seats arent available on the season ticket map on the ticket website so has no impact to the season tickets on sale.
Of course it does. Going by this thread there's loads after single seats for kids which a ST costs around £160. Sell that same seat as a individual ticket 15 matches to an adult and you treble that one seats income.

The greyed out are on the map. The one right next to me shows as a normal sold out seat with the person in it. When you seen it on the system within the TO its different. It's blocked in grey.

Of course it does. Going by this thread there's loads after single seats for kids which a ST costs around £160. Sell that same seat as a individual ticket 15 matches to an adult and you treble that one seats income.

The greyed out are on the map. The one right next to me shows as a normal sold out seat with the person in it. When you seen it on the system within the TO its different. It's blocked in grey.
Kids seat and adult ST is different from limiting ST sales overall.

Yeah but the greyed out seat wont be showing as an available season ticket to buy on the map you can see via the club website just now.

Exactly.

My season ticket is in the front of CD4 and I know of plenty vacant seats around me which aren't season tickets seats, which are not shown to be available on the stadium planner to buy. I'm looking to pick one up close to me for the daughter but it's not looking likely.

Spoke with the SLO via email today. Said current group have till Monday 12th and then will be released to next set but cant confirm the points for My Gers. Nothing really new here but thought I would let you know.

@Greg Marshall any idea what is happening with the family stand? Got a mate who is above 400 points and not been offered anything, ticket office just said they would be in touch if he gets an offer. Not seen anybody get one that is looking for the family stand?

@Greg Marshall any idea what is happening with the family stand? Got a mate who is above 400 points and not been offered anything, ticket office just said they would be in touch if he gets an offer. Not seen anybody get one that is looking for the family stand?
Few in here with more points in the same boat it’s a nightmare to be honest really don’t understand the way the tickets office has done things this time round

The family stand are a separate list than general STs. Contact@rangers.co.uk can provide further context to your friend if he requires it.

You'd have thought it would make more sense to have those wishing to be in the family stand to relocate there from another section which in turn would allow those waiting for the non family stand to take up their seats that were vacated or allow those with high points wanting a season ticket in for the 1st time to take one in the family stand as their desired area where there is room for it.

The only reason I can see the issue with the family section is that most seats available in the family section are single seats and most wanting a ticket will require 2 or more and therefore they are finding harder to allocate these to people only wanting the family section

I think he means they could be getting kept back for supporters clubs? Unsure though. Not many seats left now without the club deck ones.
I would have thought most supporters clubs would have taken their allocations during the renewal and the why wait until the Thursday to do it. My Gers and the set up is rotten. Starting to get the feeling this will be another season without 1. Hopefully a supporters club will have 1 spare I can buy if not

Was having a look there at seats and trying to get an idea of the view. If I'm offered one I'd prefer to sit higher up, eyesight isn't the best haha.

If people get an email on Monday will it just be free for all pick a seat on the map? What's the process?

I would have thought most supporters clubs would have taken their allocations during the renewal and the why wait until the Thursday to do it. My Gers and the set up is rotten. Starting to get the feeling this will be another season without 1. Hopefully a supporters club will have 1 spare I can buy if not
I think rangers send out a lot of individual tickets to some supporters clubs as well as season tickets. But yeah I’m getting a bad feeling too, I’m on 353 points so just need it to drop a little lower.

Was having a look there at seats and trying to get an idea of the view. If I'm offered one I'd prefer to sit higher up, eyesight isn't the best haha.

If people get an email on Monday will it just be free for all pick a seat on the map? What's the process?
As far as I’m aware this weeks people who got an email just got to pick their seat off the seat map.

I think rangers send out a lot of individual tickets to some supporters clubs as well as season tickets. But yeah I’m getting a bad feeling too, I’m on 353 points so just need it to drop a little lower.
You'll be fine mate. It will 100% drop to that level if it has already dropped to 400.

I'm just hoping it drops a couple hundred.

Contacted also and the woman was a little bit of help but when I asked about when the family stand list would be release both her and the ticket office couldn’t answer when or why they aren’t released yet
The club have made offers out this week. Those who have been successful have been contacted. If there are other offers they will be at the start of next week.

The family stand are a separate list than general STs. Contact@rangers.co.uk can provide further context to your friend if he requires it.
The last time i got a response from that email about the family stand was almost two weeks ago saying that the team were dealing with the transfers and I would hear. Chased a few times and other emails and had no response appreciate they are busy but when you see folk say they have emailed and had quick responses on transfers its really frustrating.

It cant be a coincidence that no one has had a update about family stand transfers

The club have made offers out this week. Those who have been successful have been contacted. If there are other offers they will be at the start of next week.
If the club have made offers including the family stand then I should have had an offer I’m on 650 points and I know people on lower points who have been offered tickets. I also know family stand list hasn’t been dealt with yet as that’s where both the ticket office and Alison has told me. All we really want to know is when they are going to start sorting the family list out..

Back