Waiting List 22/23

Airport pints before holiday and pestering my wife all week to check her emails for my sons hopeful offer so he too will gee me peace

These last few posts have put a damper on my hopes with my low points :D
I’m sure you will be fine. I’m in the same boat and confident that if I don’t get an offer this year, I should definitely get one next year as the points will keep on adding up.

Edit: my points are now back online. Pleasantly surprised I’m now sitting at 150.

I’m sure you will be fine. I’m in the same boat and confident that if I don’t get an offer this year, I should definitely get one next year as the points will keep on adding up.

Edit: my points are now back online. Pleasantly surprised I’m now sitting at 150.
The only hope ive got is that its went down to the basic points in previous years. I've got a bit more than the basic but not by much .

Last season I was on the ST waiting list with around 386points, I got sent the email link to go to the TO site and select a seat on the interactive map with the offer valid for 3days. Picked one up in GR4 with single seats available throughout the stadium. My sister who had only just joined MyGers then received an email 3days after mine to do the exact same, she picked one up in the Eastern Enclosure, she opted for a restricted view but others were available.

Since then I didn’t renew for the upcoming season as I like to roam and take in the matches from different stands, but she has kept hers on. I’m on the waiting list again with an increased points threshold of around 600points but happy to see what is available on Monday or just go game by game.

I’m glad this season the seat transfer requests have been prioritised and it seems to have been well organised as last season the transfers were happening concurrently to new ST sales.

It’s great to see that the demand is there.

Last season I was on the ST waiting list with around 386points, I got sent the email link to go to the TO site and select a seat on the interactive map with the offer valid for 3days. Picked one up in GR4 with single seats available throughout the stadium. My sister who had only just joined MyGers then received an email 3days after mine to do the exact same, she picked one up in the Eastern Enclosure, she opted for a restricted view but others were available.

Since then I didn’t renew for the upcoming season as I like to roam and take in the matches from different stands, but she has kept hers on. I’m on the waiting list again with an increased points threshold of around 600points but happy to see what is available on Monday or just go game by game.

I’m glad this season the seat transfer requests have been prioritised and it seems to have been well organised as last season the transfers were happening concurrently to new ST sales.

Fair point re going to different stands.I was in most of the stands last season and enjoyed seeing the game from each of them.
I think that refresh button will be getting a pounding though on Monday.

Great info thanks! Buzzing for Monday when the threads start rolling in. I’d love to get a shot at a seat on the map.

133 points here, looking for a single seat pretty much anywhere. Should I be okay in this instance?

Also, if you do get offered, are you still able to pay via the 4 DDs? Skint this month (and every other month coming to be fair.)

133 points here, looking for a single seat pretty much anywhere. Should I be okay in this instance?

Also, if you do get offered, are you still able to pay via the 4 DDs? Skint this month (and every other month coming to be fair.)
Yeah I think ao to the first part and yeah definitely to the second. Can do 10 DD’s I think too

Certainly last season the only options to pay were the 4 and 10 month DD.

With the DD it auto renews for the following season so I suspect that’s a contributing factor as to the 46k renewals-it’s just easier for everyone involved.

I think anyone looking for a single seat has a very high chance of getting one. The problematic seats are two together or the Family Stand.

Certainly last season the only options to pay were the 4 and 10 month DD.

With the DD it auto renews for the following season so I suspect that’s a contributing factor as to the 46k renewals-it’s just easier for everyone involved.

I think anyone looking for a single seat has a very high chance of getting one. The problematic seats are two together or the Family Stand.
Yeah I’m looking for two together
660 point after a 300 drop

Yeah I’m looking for two together
660 point after a 300 drop
I think everyone expecting a call or an email on Monday need to be realistic-they will prioritise MyGers members with higher points and then there needs to be a window to process the sale. So newer MyGers members may not get an offer until the tail end of next week or even later.

Despite the drop off 600 will be one of the higher points so two together is a real possibility if you don’t mind sitting anywhere in the stadium.

That said, I’m only talking from my experience and that is getting a new season ticket seat almost every season without going through the transfer process!!! :)

I think everyone expecting a call or an email on Monday need to be realistic-they will prioritise MyGers members with higher points and then there needs to be a window to process the sale. So newer MyGers members may not get an offer until the tail end of next week or even later.

Despite the drop off 600 will be one of the higher points so two together is a real possibility if you don’t mind sitting anywhere in the stadium.

That said, I’m only talking from my experience and that is getting a new season ticket seat almost every season without going through the transfer process!!! :)
Single seat would be no problem, two together would be a struggle I think

After some advice on how this would go...

Have a ST for me and my son in the BR. Want to get my daughter one too. If I got her a mygers, put her on waiting list, would they offer a kid as a single one in BR? Or would they even help move us so we are together?

So was this seat map specific to your login? I have a hard time believing the site is up to that type of standard. Do you recall how many seats were there to choose from?
I could have bought any seat that was available on the seating plan last year

Was given 3 days to complete the transaction if I wanted

Last edited:
So was this seat map specific to your login? I have a hard time believing the site is up to that type of standard. Do you recall how many seats were there to choose from?
It was the exact same stadium map and process as you would buy a single seat for a match.

It’s good to have an idea of where you want to sit.

It has the red areas with no seats, when you select an area for example GR4 it then displays the seats available, when you select the seat it provides all the details and cost.

Simply add to basket and select the 4 or 10 month DD option and provide your bank details. Email confirmation shorty after and ST in the post.

Then go and select your CCCS preferences for the upcoming season.

Last edited:
I could have bought any seat that was available on the seating plan last year

Was given 3 days to complete the transaction if I wanted
Great info thanks. How many seats do you think were available? Would that mean that it’s a live view that others who were offered could log in and potentially nick a seat from?

It was the exact same stadium map and process as you would buy a single seat for a match.

It’s good to have an idea of where you want to sit.

It has the red areas with no seats, when you select an area for example GR4 it then displays the seats available, when you select the seat it provides all the details and cost.

Simply add to basket and select the 4 or 10 month DD option and provide your bank details. Email confirmation shorty after and ST in the post.

Then go and select your CCCS preferences for the upcoming season.
Thanks for the info - really helpful.

Any idea of rough cost for each stand including the restricted view seats?

The figures I’ve seen quoted in the renewal threads seem to vary and be quite inconsistent.

Great info thanks. How many seats do you think were available? Would that mean that it’s a live view that others who were offered could log in and potentially nick a seat from?
Last year into triple figures from memory but dotted around mostly the whole of Main Stand inc the Club Deck and both Enclosures plus a few elsewhere as that is how I suddenly joined the waiting list mid June and had a seat offer just 2 days later

Total renewals were given around 44k IRC so that helped compered to the over 45k for 2022/23

As pointed out it will be what is available at that time you view and if you are used to buying as non-season ticket holder it the same buying process of click the red dot and putting into your basket

Good luck in trying get one

Thanks for the info - really helpful.

Any idea of rough cost for each stand including the restricted view seats?

The figures I’ve seen quoted in the renewal threads seem to vary and be quite inconsistent.
Cost varies in each stand and in each section of the said stand

£500 + is roughly the starting prices going to over £700

Cheapest is a small section CD7 at £391

Section MLF around the Director Box (which I doubt there would any) is around £900 that is all 1st team games included and i think a car park pass as well

As restricted view prices for those that do have sure they knock something like £30-£40 off

Last edited:
Last year into triple figures from memory but dotted around mostly the whole of Main Stand inc the Club Deck and both Enclosures plus a few elsewhere as that is how I suddenly joined the waiting list mid June and had a seat offer just 2 days later

Total renewals were given around 44k IRC so that helped compered to the over 45k for 2022/23

As pointed out it will be what is available at that time you view and if you are used to buying as non-season ticket holder it the same buying process of click the red dot and putting into your basket

Good luck in trying get one
As someone who never had the chance to go to games as a kid and only very recently able to attend as an adult, it’s quite exciting logging into the site at the general (or myGers) sale and picking a seat. The feeling of doing that for a season ticket will be awesome haha! Can’t wait man!

As someone who never had the chance to go to games as a kid and only very recently able to attend as an adult, it’s quite exciting logging into the site at the general (or myGers) sale and picking a seat. The feeling of doing that for a season ticket will be awesome haha! Can’t wait man!
That was the script last year but the year before was an email with a seat offer. Not sure what one it will be this year.

Anyone on the waiting list lose points in the new MyGers total? My son has only had it 3 years so just making sure he hasn’t

Anyone on the waiting list lose points in the new MyGers total? My son has only had it 3 years so just making sure he hasn’t
I didn’t lose my points. I looked after seeing some were getting updated but thankfully I was ok.

Fingers crossed for everyone tomorrow, had my name down for a few years now so I am hopeful that this year is the year. If I don't get it, I'll still enjoy moving around this season on a game by game basis. WATP

Wonder what time the first email will drop and by association, the first post. Let’s hear offer, points, price etc. setting my alarm right now!

Good luck everyone

Wonder what time the first email will drop and by association, the first post. Let’s hear offer, points, price etc. setting my alarm right now!

Good luck everyone
You just know its going to be a shambles as usual wrong day they send emails etc:D hope not for all who are waiting.

I was on the waiting list a couple of years ago and ended up getting one with around 360 points.

That year I think people who had just joined with 20 points were offered so hopefully this is the case this year.

Here’s my annual good luck post to you all.

I remember when I got my first ST. I had just finished Uni and got an “adult” job with no weekend work a few months before the Pedro season.

I signed up to the waiting list which was basically just a link when they went on sale. Was able to select my seat from the map so got a decent seat as they were pretty readily available that season.!

Glad I don’t need to go through all the waiting and having to wait on it dropping down. Some buzz when you get the confirmation of purchase email for the first time.

I was on the waiting list a couple of years ago and ended up getting one with around 360 points.

That year I think people who had just joined with 20 points were offered so hopefully this is the case this year.
Was the same last year as well. My mate got one on like 35 points. Good luck those hoping for one today/this week. At least if my son doesn’t get one this week then he is too young to really understand and/or do my box in about it!

Family member waiting for one on 90 points,there on holiday so watching this thread and emails seems to be a lot more waiting than last year going by this thread etc hope everyone gets 1.

Back