Waiting List 22/23

My niece is on 740 points now after they took a season off. Will hopefully hear today about a season ticket.

Worst part is we're not even hearing what the current points threshold is.

There are some great seats available that have not been snapped up as quick as I had thought as well. Maybe a sign that most are looking two together? Which we knew anyway.

I am sure they won't be available if it reaches as low as my 90 points though.
How can you see what seats are available? I was looking to see if the old fella's behind me have renewed but it'll only show GF2 as having "limited availability".

How can you see what seats are available? I was looking to see if the old fella's behind me have renewed but it'll only show GF2 as having "limited availability".
If you click to buy in that section it will come up in basket seat row and number doing this will take it off for sale if someone is legit trying to buy mate.

Day 2..

Same nonsense..

My advice would be have a play with feature for 5 mins getting an idea of what your using so your familiarised with it for if you need it..

Then leave it all alone as its useless until you get an email honestly..........

:)

I think we need another reminder...

DO NOT add seats to your basket

...unless you have received an email offering you the chance at buying one.

If you have not got one you will merely hold up the process of you and others actually being able to attain one.
I dont get this holding owt up mate personally..

If people get x amount of days they get x amount days.. when they go on to purchase they will take whatever seat is made available to them what suits best at that time they try purchase..

They get x ammount of days mate regardless right?.. im sure like i would they would just purchase best available to them at the time of offer or there just personally messing people like me around who are lower and waiting for an offer them selves..

In.. purchase.. done.. out.. simple.. like i said should all be only getting 1 shot to pull the trigger in my opinion never mind messing around etc..

If people get x amount of days they get x amount days.. when they go on to purchase they will take whatever seat is made available to them what suits best at that time they try purchase..

They get x ammount of days mate regardless right?.. im sure like i would they would just purchase best available to them at the time of offer of there just personally messing people like me around who are lower and waiting for an offer..

Listen man, I don't control your life so you do what you want to (obviously). That is just my advice but I am no expert, so tear away and do what you want :)

Listen man, I don't control your life so you do what you want to (obviously). That is just my advice but I am no expert, so tear away and do what you want :)
Its all a waste of time after it being unvailed yesterday and today and every other day until we are made an offer..

Ive not been near it today and wont be either going forward..

Theres some people on high points on here not been made an offer yet.. pritty obvious to me it aint all in motion and was probably upped to look like they were on with it..

Realistically im sure if we all did actual breakdowns we beat the season ticket actual cost but i work nights so not having 2 meet the mygers sales openings is massive in me wanting 1..

Theres been nothing explaining any of the procedure properly so i aint getting hopes up on anything.. like ive said before it looks like an email and free for all for me.. theres simply been no club criteria put out there stating how it works for people to monitor any sort of legitimacy with it all..

I wont go near it again until an email lands now.. waste of my time it all is at this stage pal for me..

They get x ammount of days mate regardless right?.. im sure like i would they would just purchase best available to them at the time of offer or there just personally messing people like me around who are lower and waiting for an offer them selves..

In.. purchase.. done.. out.. simple.. like i said should all be only getting 1 shot to pull the trigger in my opinion never mind messing around etc..

Takes the ticket off of sale until it expires from your basket

Takes the ticket off of sale until it expires from your basket
Doesnt matter mate does it.. as your not aware that seat is available to you because you cant see it.. so you kick on with opportunity procedure..

Trust me if i get an email i will be going in once.. selecting section.. taking ticket.. going through procedure.. done..

1 and done..

The clubs lack of procedure has caused this.. how could they not expect trigger happy people to be doing what there doing.. should have just given people the opportunity 2 get foot in through door.. 1 opportunity to take it.. if not done till next season.. on to the next man..

I wont be sat refreshing for 3 days mate like some of you lot sound like your planning to be holding people like me up.. i have kids.. a misses.. a life pal.. offer lands to me ill be in.. 1.. done..

If procedure was followed properly in a 1 and done purchase im pritty sure that would be the fastest method of movement in all honesty 2 get through the points categories..

Doesnt matter mate does it.. as your not aware that seat is available to you because you cant see it.. so you kick on with opportunity procedure..

Trust me if i get an email i will be going in once.. selecting section.. taking ticket.. going through procedure.. done..

1 and done..

The clubs lack of procedure has caused this.. how could they not expect trigger happy people to be doing what there doing.. should have just given people the opportunity 2 get foot in through door.. 1 opportunity to take it.. if not done till next season.. on to the next man..

I wont be sat refreshing for 3 days mate like some of you lot sound like your planning to be holding people like me up.. i have kids.. a misses.. a life pal.. offer lands to me ill be in.. 1.. done..
Will ye aye?

1 and done..

If procedure was followed properly in a 1 and done purchase im pritty sure that would be the fastest method of movement in all honesty 2 get through the points categories..

1 and done mate

Everyone wants the same thing here but human curiosity and lack of patience is taking over. Simple fact is the process is flawed but we can only pish with the cock we have. Therefore if you don’t have an email, don’t block the pipe by adding things to your basket that you cannot buy, it will slow everything down.

Now people won’t just log in and pick a seat from what is available as they will add a safe seat to their basket and refresh the stadium view several times throughout the day to see if anything better appears from wallopers baskets.

Now people won’t just log in and pick a seat from what is available as they will add a safe seat to their basket and refresh the stadium view several times throughout the day to see if anything better appears from wallopers baskets.
That would = a set of wollopers that 2 me mate..

1 and done mate..........

bish.. bash.. bosh..

Anyways calling it a day on this post for abit.. its mind numbing.. honestly..

24 hours and still same circulation of conversation as yesterday..

Its like having 1 of them arguments with the misses that only way you can win it is to bury her under the patio if you get what i mean..

None of its worth a wank till we receive an email.. im out till then..

Been abit of banter if nowt else..........

Anyways calling it a day on this post for abit.. its mind numbing.. honestly..

24 hours and still same circulation of conversation as yesterday..

Its like having 1 of them arguments with the misses that only way you can win it is to bury her under the patio if you get what i mean..

None of its worth a wank till we receive an email.. im out till then..

Been abit of banter if nowt else..........

Can you let me know if you get a ticket and where it is so I know if I need to move or not.

While this thread is quiet just thought I'd let everyone know that I was only joking and this isn't true
002-E97-B0-EC61-4-CF7-A299-DE70-C9833-E7-D.gif

Can you let me know if you get a ticket and where it is so I know if I need to move or not.
Like the male version of the wee woman who used to go to the AGM's and ask for us to resign Reeny Gattusi and also get sponsored by Parkers pens because they had a wee arra on them and we arra people.

Harry Potter should just get himself a quidditch season ticket and save the nervous system of some poor bastards who will be sat near him

Im not expecting an email guys no point in worrying if you are getting one or not ,my problem is I had my mates sisters season ticket there for x2 years and she wanted it back ,so I have basically built up 75 points ,this I know will be slim pickings, I’m trying to take my boy to the games so picked the family stand and plan on this being our Saturday thing we do as a father and son until my dying days ,so it will come maybe not this year ,but it will come.
Fingers crossed.

Like the male version of the wee woman who used to go to the AGM's and ask for us to resign Reeny Gattusi and also get sponsored by Parkers pens because they had a wee arra on them and we arra people.

Harry Potter should just get himself a quidditch season ticket and save the nervous system of some poor bastards who will be sat near him
To be honest mate all im saying is until you get an email its all pritty much useless you stiff..

Which is true right?..

I've been on the season ticket waiting list for last couple of years and have 750 MyGers points.

It says I need to have a season ticket 22/23 requirement in basket to proceed with purchase.

Can anybody tell me what that is please.

I've been on the season ticket waiting list for last couple of years and have 750 MyGers points.

It says I need to have a season ticket 22/23 requirement in basket to proceed with purchase.

Can anybody tell me what that is please.
The email sent offering you the chance to buy a ST

When you get that you will be able to purchase

1 and done..

What are you on about?

1 and done..

Mate has your keyboard been taking amphetamines.

What are you on about?
Because i cant get my head around why if you saw an active offer email would it take you 3 days to complete..

I cant understand why people would at that point feel the need to still be carting.. holding etc..

You would just complete immediately right on offer?.. i would and thats what im getting at there..

Sorry mate is that just too normal a procedure that and too much like common sense that for you pal..

receive offer.. complete it.. done..

Hardly rocket science is it mate..

Because i cant get my head around why if you saw an active offer email would it take you 3 days to complete..

I cant understand why people would at that point feel the need to still be carting.. holding etc..

You would just complete immediately right on offer?.. i would and thats what im getting at there..

Sorry mate is that just too normal a procedure that and too much like common sense that for you pal..

receive offer.. complete it.. done..

Hardly rocket science is it mate..

I don't think you understand. The issue isn't 'people with a genuine offer carting the ticket then letting it expire'... it's people who are HAVEN'T got an offer, carting tickets that they can't buy, that is clogging up the system.

Hardly rocket science is it mate?

I don't think you understand. The issue isn't 'people with a genuine offer carting the ticket then letting it expire'... it's people who are HAVEN'T got an offer, carting tickets that they can't buy, that is clogging up the system.

Hardly rocket science is it mate?
Its clogging nothing up mate.. it just makes that seat unavailable for you to see and still offers you others to purchase instead..

If 1 seat out of 30 is in a cart it still shows 29 right.. dummy..

Receive offer.. complete it.. done..

Obviously mate it is rocket science to you..........

It’s incredible to me that we’re on day 2 and only heard of about 1 person on here that’s actually been emailed about this. I’m only on 126 so I’m way down the line but you’d think they’d have managed most by now? The ticket office have never been the best but this is mad.

Hoping since I’m only looking for a single I’ll be fine; seems to be plenty in west enclosure currently which would suit me nicely

Back