Waiting List 22/23

Think you need to calm down . Anyone wanting a ticket can get easily for 90% of games even if it means going to the subway 90 mins before ko
Was perfectly calm.

That's okay if you've the desire to do so, and more likely for one ticket.
If I'm travelling from Aus with the family, I'd like to be at least able to have a chance on a public sale as opposed to standing on a street corner hoping for 4 tickets together.

Like I said, ORSA never failed for me when I needed (or expected). But not everyone is in the same boat.
On the odd occasion ORSA ballot didn't pull through, some favours were called in and I got myself a ticket. More thinking of others who are maybe not so fortunate.

If you haven't heard anything yet then its most likely not going to he till next week now if that email is anything to go by

I received an email yesterday, although it's great that 45 000 of us have got a season ticket, I'm not one of them and I'm going to have to wait a little bit longer. Not got enough MyGers points.

But I'll wait.

What is a bit crazy is we know of 1 person with an actual email to buy and he has over 1000 points, 7 days to buy. If the next tranche is say 750-1000 or even 500-1000 then that’s another week and so on. Season starts in a month. Surely the process has to be quicker.

Only good thing is the map still looks the same with no sections unavailable that weren’t before.

What is a bit crazy is we know of 1 person with an actual email to buy and he has over 1000 points, 7 days to buy. If the next tranche is say 750-1000 or even 500-1000 then that’s another week and so on. Season starts in a month. Surely the process has to be quicker.

Only good thing is the map still looks the same with no sections unavailable that weren’t before.
Does seem crazy the 7 day buy offer

Last year it was 3 days when I got my seat offer through

I agree i know not all bears post on here but if were assuming at least hundreds tickets are up for grabs weve seen only 1 poster on here whos had an email.And theres still all those tickets on stadium map still there?

When I got my season ticket a few years back I got offered after the first game of the season which was an away game but got my ticket a few days before the first home game.

Seems daft giving 7 days to purchase right enough.

I would have agreed when at home, went to all home games, most away I could get to, and a fair amount of Travel Club points back in the day too.

Now? If I didn't get a ticket through ORSA (always been lucky) or a contact...I see myself of having no chance of getting to a game when home.

I understand fully Mygers, and rewarding loyalty. But have a fear we're pricing - and capacity limiting - a whole generation coming through into ever seeing the team in the flesh.
This is where a proper membership would work that in order to have chance of attending home games then you have to be a member - of course MyGers also has STH in it that is another debate should they

Maybe with us have 46k STH then it doesn't as well as it should for League games as less tickets are on sale where having say 43k SH it would better but that won't happened now as they won't lose 3k in ST number to accommodate that

Some seats have definitely been snapped up, there are a few less blocks showing as available on the map now
Nothing left in Broomloan or Govan rear
Saying that it's also showing as none whatsoever left in Club Deck and that cannot be right

Some seats have definitely been snapped up, there are a few less blocks showing as available on the map now
Saying that it's also showing as none whatsoever left in Club Deck and that cannot be right
After the BT camera last season the Club Deck is the place to be now!

More sections becoming unavailable means more people are taking them. Hopefully that will speed the process of them reaching lower tiers, although it makes me doubt they will get down as far as 20 points again or even my 90 points.

Aye it’s strange, availability everywhere apart from broomy, govan rear and club deck.

GR obviously a sought after area. BR being sold out would suggest that the Family waiting list has been actioned first.

GR obviously a sought after area. BR being sold out would suggest that the Family waiting list has been actioned first.
yep of course
BR was the other end though, not the family stand side (unless I'm wrong i thought Family was just BR1,2 and maybe 3)
No way the Club Deck have all been taken!

yep of course
BR was the other end though, not the family stand side (unless I'm wrong i thought Family was just BR1,2 and maybe 3)
No way the Club Deck have all been taken!
Would definitely be suprising if it had been but not sure what the other explanation is. There must be one because no way would that many people choose CD over the other seats and areas available. Unless they are all under 5 feet tall.

ah right, I've only been up a few times and BR4 n 5 certainly didnt seem to be Family zones
You could be totally right mate. Just know you couldn’t select BR as a destination for waiting list and that its called the family stand and not family section so I always just assumed it was the whole thing. I could be totally wrong though!

More sections becoming unavailable means more people are taking them. Hopefully that will speed the process of them reaching lower tiers, although it makes me doubt they will get down as far as 20 points again or even my 90 points.
At the same time as sections people snapped up over the next few weeks there will be people who renewed losing their seats. Due to missed payments change of circumstances etc. Out the 45k that renewed there will be about at least 500 that drop off.

ah right, I've only been up a few times and BR4 n 5 certainly didnt seem to be Family zones
The whole of the Broomloan Rear is for families. We are in BR5 and and adult can only get a season ticket there if bought with a child's one as well.

Doesn’t effect me but a 7 day buy period is ridiculous
I agree, and three days should be more than ample. The reality is that when folk get their offer virtually all of them will go in and make their purchase the same day. So it may all be a bit moot in any case, as the offers will no longer be outstanding after Day 1. Folk are champing at the bit - as can be clearly seen on this thread.

The whole of the Broomloan Rear is for families. We are in BR5 and and adult can only get a season ticket there if bought with a child's one as well.
Ah right
Thinking back once we had our nephew with us so that makes sense. The other time was a European game so maybe different

Would definitely be suprising if it had been but not sure what the other explanation is. There must be one because no way would that many people choose CD over the other seats and areas available. Unless they are all under 5 feet tall.
I was looking this morning, lots of availability in club deck / govan rear etc, refreshed a minute later and all gone. Suspect it’s a system thing as opposed to all tickers suddenly being taken in those areas

The million dollar question that sounds absolutely ridiculous..

But actually isnt when you think about it..

What happens if i get an email offering me a season ticket.. that email entitles me 2 a season ticket.. i go to purchase and when im on there they all go?.. if been offered a season ticket at that point and will still be wanting 1.. what if 150 plus people do aswell.. they 2 will still be wanting 1 and entitled to 1..

Are offers made in coherts with ticket availability at the time so all who get offer actually have a solid opportunity with a ticket option to take or is this actually the free for all we keep talking about.. i get an offer i want a ticket regardless because thats what that offer states to me..

I know ive stressed this before above.. you get the offer offering you a ticket.. your entitled going by how TO has translated this across right?.. but at no point have i seen the claim you can still obtain an offer yet not receive a ticket you get what i mean..

They seriously should have just sent people seats as offers and let them take or bounce them on because this method is still seriously messy to me and has plenty floors that TO are going to live to regret at the end if it dont all tie up smoothly..

I planned on ticking both cccs prior to season and way its looking season will have started before obtaining an offer if lucky haha.. madness is that to me..

:)

Last edited:

What happens if i get an email offering me a season ticket.. that email entitles me 2 a season ticket.. i go to purchase and when im on there they all go?.. if been offered a season ticket at that point and will still be wanting 1.. what if 150 plus people do.. they 2 will still be wanting 1 and entitled to 1..

Are offers made in coherts with ticket availability at the time so all who get offer actually have a solid opportunity with a ticket option to take or is this actually the free for all we keep talking about.. i get an offer i want a ticket regardless because thats what that offer states to me..

I know ive stressed this before above.. you get the offer offering you a ticket.. your entitled going by how TO has translated this across right?.. but at no point have i seen the claim you can still obtain an offer yet not receive a ticket you get what i mean..

and let them take or bounce them on because this method is still seriously messy to me..

I planned on ticking both cccs prior to season and way its looking season will have started before obtaining an offer if lucky haha.. madness is that to me..

It was a take it or leave it effort a few years ago when my pal got his. Id imagine they only offer what seat availability is like that morning or something.

What happens if i get an email offering me a season ticket.. that email entitles me 2 a season ticket.. i go to purchase and when im on there they all go?.. if been offered a season ticket at that point and will still be wanting 1.. what if 150 plus people do aswell.. they 2 will still be wanting 1 and entitled to 1..

They seriously should have just sent people seats as offers and let them take or bounce them on because this method is still seriously messy to me and has plenty floors that TO are going to live to regret at the end if it dont all tie up smoothly..

I believe you’re offered a single ticket.

ie you specifically will be offered GF3 AA 012 or whatever. And you’ll have x amount of time to accept/decline if.

As opposed to just being told to go on and pick one.

Id imagine they only offer what seat availability is like that morning or something.
But that isnt stated anywhere in criteria with regards to availability..

All i have seen stated is your email is your entitlement to a season ticket.. i get that email i want a ticket.. im sure everybody will be saying the same and guess what at that point everybody is entitled to 1 with an offer as club has already stated..

Like i said think about it now properly.. that ticket office will get a right battering from all angles if this plays out like my above post im telling you and rightly so..

I honestly hope there is some actual criteria behind this that we just havent been shown because it will be messy on there end at the end if it does turn out to be an actual free for all show..

But that isnt stated anywhere in criteria with regards to availability..

All i have seen stated is your email is your entitlement to a season ticket.. i get that email i want a ticket.. im sure everybody will be saying the same and guess what at that point everybody is entitled to 1 with an offer as club has already stated..

Like i said think about it now properly.. that ticket office will get a right battering from all angles if this plays out like my above post im telling you and rightly so..

I honestly hope there is some actual criteria behind this that we just havent been shown because it will be messy on there end at the end if it does turn out to be an actual free for all show..

There will only be enough email entitlements sent for seats available mate.

I believe you’re offered a single ticket.

ie you specifically will be offered GF3 AA 012 or whatever. And you’ll have x amount of time to accept/decline if.

As opposed to just being told to go on and pick one.
Great stuff mate hopefully that is the case..

The ground ticketing image looks to me like a free for all though and has totally given that impression to people..

Anybody whose had an offer on here able to clear this up?..

Thanks..

Last edited:
Great stuff mate hopefully that is the case..

The image looks to me like a free for all though and has totally given that impression to people..

Anybody whose had an offer on here able to clear this up?..

Thanks..

To the guy.. RangersEasyOK laughing at this above quoted post.. let me explain my above reply..

We are now nearly at the back end of week 1 and the only thing i am clear on even after an email from the club about this is that nobody still has a clue with any of it.. not a clue 1 bit.. so many contridicting out comes etc.. guess work etc.. nobody has a clue at all how this works still..

So with a singular seat offer i would know i was guaranteed that seat within the space of them 7 days i had to purchase regardless..

Its something solid to go at as apose to like a 9 oclock mygers ticket release that you rush to and on trying to purchase all go.. will lead to some serious headache for the club will that..

Id just rather have a solid visual seat offer from the bat me within that email i could then throw at the ticket office if the procedure then went wrong..

This isn't that hard to understand mate, if for talking sake there were 500 season tickets available then only 500 people will have been emailed.
If theres 500 available and 519 have the equivalent to be sent the email.. say for instance 31 of the 519 have same points total etc and have done a season my gers.. if you remove the 31 it falls under available ammount of seats.. if you offer to 519 theres 19 who cant get seats..

How do they work out whose worthy and whose not out of that 31 all on same..

Hyperthetical i know but it could possibly happen on the final points category lets be honest..

I was under the impression you'd get an email offering you seat x, however you could either accept that or go onto the map and select whatever seat from whats available

I can only speak for last season and it’s a fairly straightforward process:
-Join MyGers
-Join the ST waiting list, you can check your MyGers points total on the My Account section of the Ticketing site
-Await email from TO, click on the link and login with your Rangers number.
-Confirm you have ‘2022/23 Season Ticket Requirement’ and select seats on the interactive map
-Select an area you would like to sit in for example GF2 and it will show the available seats.
-Select your seat and add to basket, you have 30mins to complete the purchase
-Check ‘Viewfrommyseat’ website, it’s setup for supporters to upload photos of their seats and is usually a good gauge.
-Select your CCCS preferences
-Select 4 or 10 month Direct Debit scheme as payment and enter your bank details-have handy your Bank sort code and account number.
-Email confirmation follows shortly after
-New season ticket arrives in the post
-Follow the Rangers

I can only speak for last season and it’s a fairly straightforward process:
-Join MyGers
-Join the ST waiting list, you can check your MyGers points total on the My Account section of the Ticketing site
-Await email from TO, click on the link and login with your Rangers number.
-Confirm you have ‘2022/23 Season Ticket Requirement’ and select seats on the interactive map
-Select an area you would like to sit in for example GF2 and it will show the available seats.
-Select your seat and add to basket, you have 30mins to complete the purchase
-Check ‘Viewfrommyseat’ website, it’s setup for supporters to upload photos of their seats and is usually a good gauge.
-Select your CCCS preferences
-Select 4 or 10 month Direct Debit scheme as payment and enter your bank details-have handy your Bank sort code and account number.
-Email confirmation follows shortly after
-New season ticket arrives in the post
-Follow the Rangers
Not meaning to be an arsehole mate..

But what happens if i get to select your seat and add to basket and then i get a red message saying all seats are gone and that was the last section in the ground i take could a seat in..

What is going to happen to my season ticket offer i have from the club offering me a season ticket then?..

That offer states im entitled to a ticket pal?..

I seriously dont like that idea having spent last season buying singles off mygers.. carted numerous times for message to then pop up as seat gone..

Hopefully its a solid seat offer that is included somewhere in that email personally for me to quote and throw at them if it all goes wrong..

Like i said no 1 still seems to have a clue to me so just directing a few negative posibilities for us to look out for potentially down the line..

All pointless though without an offer.. heres still hoping anyways..

But what happens if i get to select your seat and add to basket and then i get a red message saying all seats are gone and that was the last section in the ground i take could a seat in..

What is going to happen to my season ticket offer i have from the club offering me a season ticket then?..

I seriously dont like that idea having spent last season buying singles off mygers.. carted numerous times for message to then pop up as seat gone..

Hopefully its a solid seat offer that is included somewhere in that email personally for me to quote and throw at them if it all goes wrong..

I think you might be over complicating iland over worrying about it mate.

Im not so sure. I think its a choose ur own effort. Hopefully someone will clarify soon. It was certainly choose ur own last season but offer of a specific seat the season before.

Like i said no 1 still seems to have a clue to me so just directing a few negative posibilities for us to look out for potentially down the line..

All pointless though without an offer.. heres still hoping anyways..

Mate you'd give Paracetamol a sore head!!

If you get an email then you'll be able to purchase a ticket. It might not be the stand you wanted though depending on availability

Back