Waiting List 22/23

Not meaning to be an arsehole mate..

But what happens if i get to select your seat and add to basket and then i get a red message saying all seats are gone and that was the last section in the ground i take could a seat in..

What is going to happen to my season ticket offer i have from the club offering me a season ticket then?..

That offer states im entitled to a ticket pal?..

I seriously dont like that idea having spent last season buying singles off mygers.. carted numerous times for message to then pop up as seat gone..

Hopefully its a solid seat offer that is included somewhere in that email personally for me to quote and throw at them if it all goes wrong..

:)
The TO will not send out more email offers than available seats nor will they specify the seat for you to purchase.

You select the area and then your seat. By all means once it is added to your basket it is yours to purchase.

Hence the many posts earlier in the thread asking people without the email confirmation from the TO not to go and add a seat to your basket as it removes it from the interactive map. People with a genuine link to purchase will not see it so I believe they have increased the 3day purchase window to 7days. You can refresh the interactive map and search for a suitable seat as it will be constantly changing as seats are cleared from ineligible baskets.

By saying 7days it also stops the influx of emails from people asking wtf is going on, albeit the wording yesterday was fuel to a fire.

But what happens if i get to select your seat and add to basket and then i get a red message saying all seats are gone and that was the last section in the ground i take could a seat in..

What is going to happen to my season ticket offer i have from the club offering me a season ticket then?..

I seriously dont like that idea having spent last season buying singles off mygers.. carted numerous times for message to then pop up as seat gone..

Hopefully its a solid seat offer that is included somewhere in that email personally for me to quote and throw at them if it all goes wrong..

Like i said no 1 still seems to have a clue to me so just directing a few negative posibilities for us to look out for potentially down the line..

All pointless though without an offer.. heres still hoping anyways..

charlie-day.gif

The TO will not send out more email offers than available seats nor will they specify the seat for you to purchase.

You select the area and then your seat. By all means once it is added to your basket it is yours to purchase.

Hence the many posts earlier in the thread asking people without the email confirmation from the TO not to go and add a seat to your basket as it removes it from the interactive map. People with a genuine link to purchase will not see it so I believe they have increased the 3day purchase window to 7days. You can refresh the interactive map and search for a suitable seat as it will be constantly changing as seats are cleared from ineligible baskets.

By saying 7days it also stops the influx of emails from people asking wtf is going on, albeit the wording yesterday was fuel to a fire.
They did 2 seasons ago mate. My brother and my mate both received an email with the seat offered and given time to accept it or not. I know it changed last year though so hopefully its the same for this year for those looking.

Just had this email from TO so doesn’t look good for low points

Hi

At the moment we are working on the highest points downwards. There are very few available due to the large uptake of renewals.

Regards

Karen

Like i said no 1 still seems to have a clue to me so just directing a few negative posibilities for us to look out for potentially down the line..

All pointless though without an offer.. heres still hoping anyways..

What happens if you book your season ticket under Bradford Loyal and Bluebeard at the same time?

Hi

At the moment we are working on the highest points downwards. There are very few available due to the large uptake of renewals.

Regards

Karen
Thanks for posting mate. Give us a clearer picture of how its going.

Mate you'd give Paracetamol a sore head!!
Sore head.. few of you could do with a bat wrapping round a few of yours in here haha :) ..

Just have a read of how many different opinions in answers.. methods.. ways etc since my first post today hahaha..

Not a clue has anybody with this still.. thats the only info i take from here..

Waste of time even looking at this post on this forum.. like pissing in the wind it is pal haha..

Ill just wait for an email if i get 1 and leave you lot to have yourselves on over it in here honestly haha..

Hi

Regards

Karen
All depends on what people on the list decide to do with their offers and what else becomes available. Everyone will know in the next week or so. I still expect single seats to go down below 100 points

Sore head.. few of you could do with a bat wrapping round a few of yours in here haha :) ..

Just have a read of how many different opinions in answers.. methods.. ways etc since my first post today hahaha..

Not a clue has anybody with this still.. thats the only info i take from here..

Waste of time even looking at this post on this forum.. like pissing in the wind it is pal haha..

Ill just wait for an email if i get 1 and leave you lot to have yourselves on over it in here honestly haha..

mate you are gonna give yourself an ulcer or summat!

I can only speak for last season and it’s a fairly straightforward process:
-Join MyGers
-Join the ST waiting list, you can check your MyGers points total on the My Account section of the Ticketing site
-Await email from TO, click on the link and login with your Rangers number.
-Confirm you have ‘2022/23 Season Ticket Requirement’ and select seats on the interactive map
-Select an area you would like to sit in for example GF2 and it will show the available seats.
-Select your seat and add to basket, you have 30mins to complete the purchase
-Check ‘Viewfrommyseat’ website, it’s setup for supporters to upload photos of their seats and is usually a good gauge.
-Select your CCCS preferences
-Select 4 or 10 month Direct Debit scheme as payment and enter your bank details-have handy your Bank sort code and account number.
-Email confirmation follows shortly after
-New season ticket arrives in the post
-Follow the Rangers

I’ve seen a lot of people say this, but I don’t think there is a 10 month direct debit option.

There is a 4 month direct debit with Rangers and a 10 month finance option with Premium Credit, going by the FAQs.

People with poor credit could be disappointed thinking they’ve got a 10 month DD option only to find out it’s third party finance.

I had a good credit rating and was rejected by premium credit for some reason 3 years ago.

I’ve seen a lot of people say this, but I don’t think there is a 10 month direct debit option.

There is a 4 month direct debit with Rangers and a 10 month finance option with Premium Credit, going by the FAQs.

People with poor credit could be disappointed thinking they’ve got a 10 month DD option only to find out it’s third party finance.

I had a good credit rating and was rejected by premium credit for some reason 3 years ago.
Aye your right mate, it’s 4month DD or 10month PC.

Either way the option to pay in full last season wasn’t there.

I'm resigned to another year on MyGers. I'm not overly disappointed. MyGers had plenty of positives like getting to sit pretty much wherever you want every week instead of being stuck in the same seat with the same guy behind you giving his commentary the entire game. That's a massive plus for me. Last season I've seen Rangers play from every angle.

Another point is that I can take my young boy to loads of games on MyGers. Obviously getting two season tickets together is near impossible but nearly every game I've managed to get 2 tickets together or not far away.

Only down side is you'll miss out on the scum games. But honestly who cares, I'm not there to see them.

What kind of annoys me though is my mate has a ticket and he only went to 4 home league games last season (2 of which were against the beggars) just seeing the desperation on here, their seems plenty of folk who would enjoy having one more than him. But that's just the way it is.

Ticket office emailed my mate back there to say the people emailed on the 27th have 7 days. The next batch of emails will then be sent (so the 4th) and so on. I would guess the fact there still seems to be plenty of available across the ground that several people in the highest bracket either haven’t taken up their offer or haven’t yet. Many possibly looking for 2 together.

I'm resigned to another year on MyGers. I'm not overly disappointed. MyGers had plenty of positives like getting to sit pretty much wherever you want every week instead of being stuck in the same seat with the same guy behind you giving his commentary the entire game. That's a massive plus for me. Last season I've seen Rangers play from every angle.

Another point is that I can take my young boy to loads of games on MyGers. Obviously getting two season tickets together is near impossible but nearly every game I've managed to get 2 tickets together or not far away.

Only down side is you'll miss out on the scum games. But honestly who cares, I'm not there to see them.

What kind of annoys me though is my mate has a ticket and he only went to 4 home league games last season (2 of which were against the beggars) just seeing the desperation on here, their seems plenty of folk who would enjoy having one more than him. But that's just the way it is.
I didn’t miss a match last season in league,Europa and cup games on mygers even got both old firm with it and went to Braga away plus Sevilla but got my ticket through uefa ballot for that final though so I’m hoping I’m in for a shout for a ticket anywhere in stadium.

I agree with you on the point you can sit anywhere with mygers and near enough guaranteed to get a ticket for nearly every match including old firm of your quick enough.

I didn’t miss a match last season in league,Europa and cup games on mygers even got both old firm with it and went to Braga away plus Sevilla but got my ticket through uefa ballot for that final though so I’m hoping I’m in for a shout for a ticket anywhere in stadium.

I agree with you on the point you can sit anywhere with mygers and near enough guaranteed to get a ticket for nearly every match including old firm of your quick enough.
To be fair, I actually got the both old firms aswell. Sat on the computer all day both times and got lucky. MyGers definitely has benefits for non-season ticket holders so it aint all bad if you don't get one

There are hundreds of seats. I appreciate there will be a higher number of people as the points threshold lowers but analysing the map, even though some seats appear to have been taken, more and more are appearing. I’d base this on existing season ticket holders cancelling as there more and more instances of 2 and 3 seats together.

There are hundreds of seats. I appreciate there will be a higher number of people as the points threshold lowers but analysing the map, even though some seats appear to have been taken, more and more are appearing. I’d base this on existing season ticket holders cancelling as there more and more instances of 2 and 3 seats together.
Gives me hope!!
Surprised at so many cancelling etc though

Could be seats reappearing after having been taken off sale as they had been offered to people on higher points who have then decided against them. That or maybe the seats folk moved from as part of the seat moves are now available. How sid you work out there were more seats available and not just maybe a random seat in an area meanwhile loads of seats taken from another area? This would make it look like there was now more areas of ‘limited availability’ but in reality, there are leas seats

Id say they need to get a grip if thats the case pal.. seats will be available whats left to them for them to pick.. thats the format.. if stuff pop up after they have purchased it is what it is for me.. stuff like that happen with the format all the time pal..

Having gone from buying tickets from pals over the years.. to then deciding that using mygers was the way forward recently until working out how poor it actually was and still grabing tickets anywhere in the ground with that ill be happy to just get a foot in the door with a solid seat with no more nonsense after hopefully full stop pal..

Its 9 hours for me up.. 9 hours for me down.. we dont get the opportunity at the cream us boys but we try our best regardless..

So yea id just be very happy with a solid foot in the door.. all the fabricated nonsense if needed id look to deal with next season..

Again horses and courses pal..

9hrs from Bradford to Glasgow?

Do you cycle up mate? o_O

Sorry if answered to death; what's current wait time look like?

I've a mate who is - stupidly - moving back home shortly.
Is it a case of several years? He is not fussy where he sits, and only looking for one ticket.

No mygers as of yet.

Sorry if answered to death; what's current wait time look like?

I've a mate who is - stupidly - moving back home shortly.
Is it a case of several years? He is not fussy where he sits, and only looking for one ticket.

No mygers as of yet.
He would need fo get MyGers and try and get as many points as possible this year then he has a chance next season depending on renewal rates.

9hrs from Bradford to Glasgow?

Do you cycle up mate? o_O
I get the coach up mate.. Bradford to Glasgow is not direct.. sometimes i come up from Leeds which is and around 7 hour.. i get season ticket ill be joining the local RSC.. if not ill carry on how i am no problem.. i always get into double figures games wise a season as it is..

Trains can get messy with changes etc so i dont bother with them and coach is cheaper so im able to get up more that way..

I go round the centre prior and after.. Paisley road prior and after.. the orange hall for culture day prior to game etc..

Ive been coming up abit now so know a few faces from the area of pubs.. the order and the loyalist cause..

I get the coach up mate.. Bradford to Glasgow is not direct.. sometimes i come up from Leeds which is and around 7 hour.. i get season ticket ill be joining the local RSC.. if not ill carry on how i am no problem.. i always get into double figures games wise a season as it is..

Trains can get messy with changes etc so i dont bother with them and coach is cheaper so im able to get up more that way..

I go round the centre prior and after.. Paisley road prior and after.. the orange hall for culture day prior to game etc..

Ive been coming up abit now so know a few faces from the area of pubs.. the order and the loyalist cause..

Alan Partridge of the waiting list thread

If theres 500 available and 519 have the equivalent to be sent the email.. say for instance 31 of the 519 have same points total etc and have done a season my gers.. if you remove the 31 it falls under available ammount of seats.. if you offer to 519 theres 19 who cant get seats..

How do they work out whose worthy and whose not out of that 31 all on same..

Hyperthetical i know but it could possibly happen on the final points category lets be honest..

You just love to think the worst man, if it’s no thinking Blackpool is going to be like the football factory it’s this, give it a fucking rest.

Hi

Regards

Karen

Not saying what Karen has said isn’t true but ‘very few’ is relative to the size of the stadium.

This might seem a daft question guys but see when registering for way tickets on mygers where is the promotion code?

See the season ticket section on the website is now down? It just says "Men's team" with the all that is coming up being the home games. Weird

*EDIT you can still follow the link through the main Rangers site to the Season Tickets section and clicking "RENEW NOW". Weird

See the season ticket section on the website is now down? It just says "Men's team" with the all that is coming up being the home games. Weird

*EDIT you can still follow the link through the main Rangers site to the Season Tickets section and clicking "RENEW NOW". Weird
More than likely too many people putting a seat in their basket when not eligible, you'll get a direct link to the area to buy a seat if you're offered on email. The page will still.be there, just not through a clickable link on the site.

Keep looking in on this thread im ok but a family member is on waiting list,just looking at site its strange theres still nearly all sections still available nothing seems to be happening or moving.
Also i see the club deck doesnt have 1 seat available ? im not having that there will be loads up there going especially in the corners i would think where people have transfered out.

More than likely too many people putting a seat in their basket when not eligible, you'll get a direct link to the area to buy a seat if you're offered on email. The page will still.be there, just not through a clickable link on the site.
Other odd part is no away games so anyone looking to buy a ticket for Sunderland or Blackpool now can't as it stands, but I think you're right

What is it you are trying to get exactly mate?
Mate I got email saying away games to register for non season ticket holders so tried aberdeen livi hearts the unwashed on my mygers I tried to register as normal, but as I say just flashes back to promotion code tried just one game still the same?

Mate I got email saying away games to register for non season ticket holders so tried aberdeen livi hearts the unwashed on my mygers I tried to register as normal, but as I say just flashes back to promotion code tried just one game still the same?
Do you not need to have a season ticket plus MyGers to get Away games mate? You suggest there that you are a non-season ticket holder.

How can I buy tickets for a domestic away game?

Members who are also Season ticket holders will have the option to register interest for the fixtures in advance here. Information on every fixture will be made available to each member.

When the registration period for each match closes, we will hold a ballot within each tier (Gold, Silver & Bronze) using the registration data to help guide the number of tickets that will be available for each tier.

The greatest likelihood of being allocated a ticket will be given to Gold members, then Silver and then Bronze members.

The ballots will be rotational ballots. This means that every supporter will receive a ticket within your tier before you are eligible to receive another ticket.

If you are balloted and then choose not to purchase the ticket this will count as a non-registration, and you will be excluded from further ballots until every supporter within your tier has received a ticket before you are eligible to receive another ticket.

Last edited:

Not sure then mate. Im a ST Holder so i just sign up when i log in

Back