Waiting List 22/23

Mathematically impossible unless they forgot to renew... so went on the waiting list.
Sounds like they are doing what they did before with the cup game where they gave a ridiculous amount to coorporate, maybe keeping a good whack aside for things like this where they can get 10 times the cash for each seat if they call it hospitality!

Mathematically impossible unless they forgot to renew... so went on the waiting list.
Potentially on the waiting list for years, seen nothing happening and decided to cancel and request new season ticket.

Will be top of the pick so probably get their transfer quicker.

Anyone else noticed the option to buy tickets is completely gone from the site? It just has a red cross telling you to join the waiting list

Potentially on the waiting list for years, seen nothing happening and decided to cancel and request new season ticket.

Will be top of the pick so probably get their

Will be top of the pick so probably get their transfer quicker.
Or just been skint after Seville and couldn't renew last month The possibilities are endless! Anyway, it is what it is. Its all about the points these days and if you've not got enough, your erse is oot the windae.

Anyone else noticed the option to buy tickets is completely gone from the site? It just has a red cross telling you to join the waiting list
Yeah it does that. I’m pretty sure (well pretty hopeful) that means they are working through the next batch of people on the list and it will be back up soon.

My other concern is that they prioritise current STHs who want an additional one. STH on 1900 points decides they want another for whatever reason and go to the top of the list.

Or just been skint after Seville and couldn't renew last month The possibilities are endless! Anyway, it is what it is. Its all about the points these days and if you've not got enough, your erse is oot the windae.
As it should be, we want people who actually attend games to get season tickets.

No point in an empty seat

Sounds like they are doing what they did before with the cup game where they gave a ridiculous amount to coorporate, maybe keeping a good whack aside for things like this where they can get 10 times the cash for each seat if they call it hospitality!
Corporate unlikely to be all spaced out and in restricted views though?

2 seats at the top of the GR beside me have been empty all season apart from Euro games and games against the filth. The guys don’t even put them on seatsub or whatever it’s called? Total waste of money
It would be good if they seatsubbed for themselves, the club and non season ticket holders.
It's their money but tbh I'd take it off of them if I had power and give it to someone who would use it as it should be used.

2 seats at the top of the GR beside me have been empty all season apart from Euro games and games against the filth. The guys don’t even put them on seatsub or whatever it’s called? Total waste of money
I just wanted to jump in and say that’s exactly the case with me. I’ve 2 seats to my immediate left that are empty the entire season except the same scenario ie high profile European games or against them. It really boils my piss especially since I’m on the waitlist to get a seat next to my old man. I’m in CD1 (decent seat too)

With regards the empty seat issues above, there are sometimes reasonable explanations.

My nephew has had a seat in CF4 for a few seasons now, and although he has missed possibly 4 home games in that time, he has only sat in his seat 3 or 4 times total.

Because of where my seat is in CF5, he is able to come up and stand in front of me, and is still not causing an issue of blocking anyones view.

So situations like this will probably happen all over the stadium.

Man... That does my head in!

At least stick them on seatsub.

Did you ever say anything to them when they made it along?

Reading through this from last night. People on 1900 on the waiting list? Thats Gold tier. That surely cant be right.

If it is, its not looking great for people on points between 100 and 400ish to even get an offer of a single seat when last year it was 20 points. A bit shite.

Reading through this from last night. People on 1900 on the waiting list? Thats Gold tier. That surely cant be right.

If it is, its not looking great for people on points between 100 and 400ish to even get an offer of a single seat when last year it was 20 points. A bit shite.
I know 2 people who didn’t renew last season as 12 months ago we were still unsure on getting into the grounds due to Covid.

This season they are getting their tickets ‘back’ and were previously high silver/low gold.

Only reason it went down so low last season I imagine we’re due to cases like this.

I think you’ve also got some less regular supporters who now realise they need to be in mygers for tickets and so have more people in that 100-200 grouping.

I’m on 276 points. If I remember correctly you get 5 points per home game so with 19 homes games that would be 95 points accumulated. Would take me 6 years to get to 900 points and even then following this thread, people on 900 aren’t getting offers yet!

I’m on 276 points. If I remember correctly you get 5 points per home game so with 19 homes games that would be 95 points accumulated. Would take me 6 years to get to 900 points and even then following this thread, people on 900 aren’t getting offers yet!
Points would get wiped off before then. Quickest way to move up the list is to buy RangersTV Unlimited subscriptions every year along with game attendances. Also buy an Edmiston House package. That’s another 90 points right there before matches.

Points would get wiped off before then. Quickest way to move up the list is to buy RangersTV Unlimited subscriptions every year along with game attendances. Also buy an Edmiston House package. That’s another 90 points right there before matches.
How many points isit for RTV annual sub?

Yeah true mate the Edmiston House is a one off so still 4-5 years to get to 900ish points. Can only imagine that demand would have been even higher if we had won the Europa and league last season as well!

Still wouldn't put you in front of someone who previously had a season tkt with historical points. My nephew only missed 4 home games last season, has Ed house and Rtv and is only on 278 points. If the TO are prioritising ST holders jumping off/on the waiting list then its going to be v.hard each year for new applicants

Still wouldn't put you in front of someone who previously had a season tkt with historical points. My nephew only missed 4 home games last season, has Ed house and Rtv and is only on 278 points. If the TO are prioritising ST holders jumping off/on the waiting list then its going to be v.hard each year for new applicants
I think the system is flawed and it should be who has been on the list longest down this points thing is rubbish if you are able to jump in one season then out again and still get first refusal on a season ticket is not right especially when some folk been waiting for a few years or whatever but can only get so many points a year. If you lapse your season ticket you shouldn’t get in front of someone who attends most games on mygers it should be a 1 year wait to get back in 100% it’s totally unfair if that’s the case

I don’t think there’s any right or wrong way of doing it as every persons situation is different. Might be folk that have been ill or people that couldn't afford to renew for whatever reason and they have been to games for the last 20 years and missed one season. A lot of it we just don’t know. I agree in terms of fairness there should be a chance for people to get season tickets with less points as it continues to circle where you can’t get more points, without having a season ticket, and can’t get to the games to get more points if there’s no seats available through having low points. There needs to be away for people to build points without paying £400 for 90 points with the RTV and EH package.

Im seriously wondering as another poster said that these tickets have been squirreled away like what they done for the Hearts cup final and will be used by corperate.Im finding it hard to believe there has only been 1 offer of a ticket in the last 8 or 9 days for anyone on this forum.
I think my cousins onto plums this year was really excited about hopefully getting an offer but its not looking like anyone is bizzare.

I have been expecting at least a couple of people to say they had got seats in BF4 for this season. A load of boys from that area that used to be in the Blue Order moved to BF1/2 towards the end of the season and all their old seats were sold as paper tickets for the last few games.

Im seriously wondering as another poster said that these tickets have been squirreled away like what they done for the Hearts cup final and will be used by corperate.Im finding it hard to believe there has only been 1 offer of a ticket in the last 8 or 9 days for anyone on this forum.
I think my cousins onto plums this year was really excited about hopefully getting an offer but its not looking like anyone is bizzare.
Feel the same about my son

I have been expecting at least a couple of people to say they had got seats in BF4 for this season. A load of boys from that area that used to be in the Blue Order moved to BF1/2 towards the end of the season and all their old seats were sold as paper tickets for the last few games.
Its bf4 id hoped to get one for my boy. Seems to be no availability though. Nobody getting offers on here at all yet. Likely be another week until the next offers if even then

Its bf4 id hoped to get one for my boy. Seems to be no availability though. Nobody getting offers on here at all yet. Likely be another week until the next offers if even then
I reckon at least 15 left that section. Some of them were in the same row as me, they would be good seats to get, the very back row, which means you can stand….most people in BF4 do anyway to be fair.

I wonder if they've paused ST sales until after the completion of the new blue skg lounge? Folks in GR have been told their seats wont be available for some games so i'd imagine they'll have to be reallocated elsewhere so the club might need spares whilst still allowing for match to match sales? Club should just come out and say if that is the case though

I reckon at least 15 left that section. Some of them were in the same row as me, they would be good seats to get, the very back row, which means you can stand….most people in BF4 do anyway to be fair.
Im hoping that theres totaly nothing just now ,then an avalanch of offers soon.Its just like them to do that no consistancy with anything to do with tickets all very random and cant second guess what theyl do next.

Im hoping that theres totaly nothing just now ,then an avalanch of offers soon.Its just like them to do that no consistancy with anything to do with tickets all very random and cant second guess what theyl do next.
You just don’t know with Rangers.

Aye i don’t think ive ever actually sat in my seat!

It’s impossible to be on 1900 without having bought this seasons ST

Maximum without this seasons ST would be around 1830 and that’s if you’d been to every European away since 17/18 and bought every add on

I think unless the plan is to offer people seats instead of using the map; then we’ve all had it tbh. Communication has been dreadful and even the responses we’ve had have been totally vague, missing half the info.

Hope I’m wrong but not likely

Currently on 217 points. Just wondering if I’m offered a seat with a restricted view (which is more than likely) am I as well talking it and trying to get a seat swap? Or rejecting it and building up my points further for next season?

My smartcard arrived today after purchasing last week. Can’t believe im the only person on here who has had an offer

Back