Wales, Golf, Madrid - In that order

As a Spanish speaker, from Madrid, I can tell you that interview was stage managed. He was being fed the lines and repeating verbatim, as a child would. He does not speak Spanish and other than that interview(4 years ago), has never spoken on camera.

His Spanish is actually OK. He chooses not to deal with the Spanish media because, well, why would he.

I like Madrid. I can also admit that their fanbase have treated him with contempt at times. However, this shows why they do that. He has no values. Poor show.
Isnt it more a case of some of the things they say about him? They say he's more interested in Wales and playing Golf than he is about playing for Madrid, so this is a shot back at them for their nonsense. Either way who gives a %^*& i guess, he's an overpaid and overpriced player that plays for a team full of mercenaries.

Isnt it more a case of some of the things they say about him? They say he's more interested in Wales and playing Golf than he is about playing for Madrid, so this is a shot back at them for their nonsense. Either way who gives a %^*& i guess, he's an overpaid and overpriced player that plays for a team full of mercenaries.

Yeah mate that’s because he actually said he’d be fine with collecting his wage and seeing out his contract while he plays golf.

As a Spanish speaker, from Madrid, I can tell you that interview was stage managed. He was being fed the lines and repeating verbatim, as a child would. He does not speak Spanish and other than that interview(4 years ago), has never spoken on camera.

He speaks some Spanish here

Haha fair play. Id probably be content picking up 600k a week to play golf, and i fucking hate golf :D

We had a huge debate about it on here ages ago. I was shocked at how many people backed him! My personal opinion is that for a player of his ability and extreme wealth to be happy with sitting on his arse and adding to his already substantial pile of cash (more than he can spend I bet) when he could still be earning £350k p/w competing for honours in the EPL is quite poor.

And by the way I’m not saying Madrid aren blameless, they’re cùnts and they gave him the contract so ultimately if Bale decides to sit tight they just have to suck it up. But if that that happens then I’d have to say it’s a bit of a cùnty move from Bale too and he’d be showing a real lack of professional pride. If he goes to Spurs and wins things with them he automatically improves his legacy too.

The abuse he’s had, the fact that their support are whinging arseholes at the best of time’s and the fact it’s funny make me love this!
They are honestly the worst fans I’ve ever encountered. Entitled arseholes

Fair enough.

Seeing as you’re from Madrid, what’s your opinion on how he’s been treated there - particularly given the contribution he’s made to their recent successes?

Fair enough.

Seeing as you’re from Madrid, what’s your opinion on how he’s been treated there - particularly given the contribution he’s made to their recent successes?

His treatment has been shambolic by the club and the support. He’s been injured more than he’s played which doesn’t help.

Madrid love their own. So if you’re Spanish/Madrid homegrown they are way more patient than they are towards foreign players. Still, Bale has won 4 Champions Leagues with Madrid and deserves more respect.

We had a huge debate about it on here ages ago. I was shocked at how many people backed him! My personal opinion is that for a player of his ability and extreme wealth to be happy with sitting on his arse and adding to his already substantial pile of cash (more than he can spend I bet) when he could still be earning £350k p/w competing for honours in the EPL is quite poor.

And by the way I’m not saying Madrid aren blameless, they’re cùnts and they gave him the contract so ultimately if Bale decides to sit tight they just have to suck it up. But if that that happens then I’d have to say it’s a bit of a cùnty move from Bale too and he’d be showing a real lack of professional pride. If he goes to Spurs and wins things with them he automatically improves his legacy too.

He could have been fluent and I still don’t think they’d have taken to him, never seemed to work from the off.

He could have been fluent and I still don’t think they’d have taken to him, never seemed to work from the off.

Oh yeah I don’t think his lack of Spanish was ever the issue. Too many injuries and too many disappearing acts, even in spite of some really big goals. The most demanding (and spoiled) support in the world.

Oh yeah I don’t think his lack of Spanish was ever the issue. Too many injuries and too many disappearing acts, even in spite of some really big goals. The most demanding (and spoiled) support in the world.

The injuries were the killer for me, as soon as they saw him as being paid big money for nothing, his time was up.

Would have a cracking point there if Morelos never spoke English, but he does, and he’s not been here anywhere near 6 years either.

Bale speaks Spanish so no comprende, English is also widely spoken in Finland;)

bale scored winning goals in cup finals and champions league finals yet their fans still used to wait on his car coming out of training and try smash it etc for poxy stuff like not learning spanish. %^*& madrid

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I've been going to Spain since I've been a kid. In that time I've managed to pick up more Spanish than what Bales knows.

On a separate note, he was just trolling the media who have been giving it to him for a long while now. Fair play to him for this response.

For what its worth, he might get in to our starting XI.

We don’t know that he will be demanding his 600k a week and if he is then I doubt he’ll move to a top team. But he could also head to China where he would definitely be making £600,000 plus.
If he doesn't like Madrid I'm sure the horse faced cùnt will absolutely love China!

It’s a strange relationship. Bale’s scored trophy-winning goals for the club yet has never seemingly fully embraced the club or its culture eg not speaking Spanish

On the other hand, Real paid what was apparently a world record fee for him (and didn’t want it made public knowledge to prevent CR7 getting pissed off) yet seem to have complete disdain for his abilities

I am surprised that his man bun wasn't higher up on that list.

Total fud of a guy and all that is wrong with modern football. Turns up for Wales when he feels like it to boot.

Hopefully Madrid have him sitting in the stand every single game until the Euros.

Wholly unnecessary and surely designed to force a move.
He’s had his critics amongst the Real supporters for some time but this childish ploy will only alienate him from the majority of their support.

I wonder if he hates them so much he’s refusing to lift his obscene wages in protest?
Sat among the Real fans at one of their games, found them no different from any other club’s.
Can’t express an opinion on Bale, the lady's front bottom missed that game through injury, what a surprise.

Yes. He's a highly paid professional footballer though. I just think that some footballers need to rise above that sort of thing. As you say, who cares - they are over paid mercenaries.

Marca going to town on Bale this morning with the headline

Disrespectful, Misguided, Ungrateful - In that Order.

Madrid have treated him with disrespect themselves.

So have their media and fans.

They could actually use today’s Marca headline to describe themselves.

Best for all if they now just get on with reuniting him with Jose

I really don’t get this place , it’s okay for the fans and club to treat the player like shit he then gives some back and he’s all the w4nkers , classless spoilt bastards under the sun :D

Mental.

Back