Wales, Golf, Madrid - In that order

He will be lucky to play for Madrid again after doing this. So Wales star man will be going into the Euros having played no football I’m surprised they have allowed this as surely they’d want him going into the Euros in some kind of form?
Jose’s first signing in Jan perhaps.
Jose will want to make a statement and the Spurs fans love Bale

His trolling of Madrid and the fans is superb. It really is.

Normally I'd say you shouldn't treat your club / fans like that but their treatment of Bale has been a disgrace given how many big games he's won for them over the years.

Back to Spurs with Jose in January?

He clearly doesnt want to be at madrid and tbh i dont blame him,ZZ obviously doesnt rate him for some strange reason and he’s returned the same amount of commitment back to him,if it was me id see do a Bobo and see out my contract,collect a fortune and head home when it runs out.

Think it's pretty pathetic ,while the fans have been hard on him ,he is earning a phenomenal amount of money and the least you could expect is 100% commitment from him. Could you imagine the reaction from us if one of our players did this. No doubt he will get a move and more money one of things that is wrong with the game now.

I find modern football fans funny.

Ok to hurl all sorts of abuse at players and their family, but if a player gives them it back tight, outrage. :D

I think that’s a brilliant GIRUY Spanish press moment. And I’m also delighted Wales qualified last night. I wish we had a national team with even half their ability in it. Instead, we have Mr Potatohead as our “big” star player

Fans dislike him. ZZ doesn't like him. So why stay? Force the move and let's be honest here, he's probably going to Spurs on a loan with an option to buy.

He’s been with Madrid for six and a half years and he still hasn’t bothered to learn Spanish. That hasn’t gone down well with their fans or the media.

He was a cracking player in his day but he’s clearly lost a lot of interest in football.

He doesn’t sound the brightest tbh, it’s probably down to that more than anything

Fans dislike him. ZZ doesn't like him. So why stay? Force the move and let's be honest here, he's probably going to Spurs on a loan with an option to buy.

Why stay? He's getting £600k a week to go and train for a couple of hours a day then play golf.

Good luck to him.

I’m sure I read he can speak Spanish.

He speaks Spanish, just chooses not to.
There’s interviews on YouTube from his early days at Real and he appears comfortable & fluent - I’m not so he could be saying anything :)
Real & the Spanish press deserve all the trolling they get for the way they’ve treated him

Real Madrid were happy to give him that massive contract when it suited them.

I'd say %^*& them. Spitting the dummy because it doesn't suit them now.

He speaks Spanish, just chooses not to.
There’s interviews on YouTube from his early days at Real and he appears comfortable & fluent - I’m not so he could be saying anything :)
Real & the Spanish press deserve all the trolling they get for the way they’ve treated him

As a Spanish speaker, from Madrid, I can tell you that interview was stage managed. He was being fed the lines and repeating verbatim, as a child would. He does not speak Spanish and other than that interview(4 years ago), has never spoken on camera.

“Bale’s a prick, never bothered with the language”

“Fucking love El Buffalo but” :))

Would have a cracking point there if Morelos never spoke English, but he does, and he’s not been here anywhere near 6 years either.

If we had a player like him banging in overhead kicks in champions league finals do you think we'd be arsed about his love of golf or language skills ? I wish we had their problems.

Reactions: VGM
Back