Walker complaining on SSN about celtic being called peadophilles

If you are looking in Walker.... Celtic are a club with an abhorrent history of paedophilia and covering it up as well as a host of other heinous behaviour.

%^*& you

To paraphrase:

Rangers fans call Celtic fans paedophiles because of recent events with Celtic coaches being paedophiles.

And Celtic fans sing about glorifying the IRA.

I don’t think his paymasters will be happy with his angle on this one.

That was a pitifully ill informed discussion between Walker and White. Two well heeled guys, working in media, and blaming supporters 100% for all of it. The fact they themselves provoke tribal behaviour hasn't even occurred to them. The conduct of players and managers contributes to tribalism, but they didn't think of it. Both are highly ignorant, but claim to know all about it. Walker and White are so out of touch with Scottish football supporters it's laughable.
This is the best point of all. Sutton for example, isn't hired in Scotland as an impartial analyst of the game. He's hired to provoke, to Stoke the very fires his BS Twitter statement last night was claiming to condemn. The Scottish media thrives on this stuff. It laps it up and circulates it because without it it wouldn't exist. The DR is a major culprit. The truth is the talking corpse that is Steve Clarke would have said %^*& all had Kilmarnock not been dry bummed on Wednesday. He'd have just "talked football". This is nothing more than deflection and propaganda.
I'd like to finish this by saying I find some of our fans behaviour cringeworthy. But it's not as cringeworthy as the putrid media and political situation in Scotland.

The club must evolve and it's time to stop singing about this kind of stuff.

Rangers FC was never formed on any religious grounds

Some of our support need to let go of it and see the bigger picture and the damage caused by their actions to the club. There are plenty of Rangers songs to sing .....the rest is baggage we do not need

No matter your take regarding the bigger picture, Andy Walker says nothing wrong in this interview in fact he is quite balanced.
Jim White on the other hand singles out Ibrox, suggesting part of it should be shut down. He is a sanctimonious, hypocritical bastard of the highest order.

Walker had the chance there to clarify the "banter" quip when he was talking about Boyd being subjected to sectarianism and assault. Not a peep.
Some of our support do need to wise up though. We are better than them.

There’s not much wrong with what he’s said, however, it didn’t bother any of them when it was Boyd on the receiving end from tarriars, now that Rangers are involved (thanks to brainless simpletons), it’s all hands to the pump. So for that reason alone, Andy Walker, Jim White and all the rest of them, can go and take a fúck to themselves.

It Jim White that’s the main problem as up until now I haven’t heated a single thing from him over Boyds abuse, Walker is what he is but in that interview he said nothing wrong

White is a bitter little scrote, I don't know why he dislikes us so much.

The club must evolve and it's time to stop singing about this kind of stuff.

Rangers FC was never formed on any religious grounds

Some of our support need to let go of it and see the bigger picture and the damage caused by their actions to the club. There are plenty of Rangers songs to sing .....the rest is baggage we do not need
Considering the time since Mo Johnson signed until now, Rangers have signed Catholics from all over the world and other home nations. It's quite clear that the Club and the supporters have no issues with this and actively support the Catholic players (and managers) just the same as players of any other religions. Most supporters don't know or care the religion of the players in our team these days, so the club has made major strides on this subject in the last 30 odd years.
We still have a strong rivalry with the other Glasgow Club and that will never end, but I believe there's less sectarianism than made out by the mainstream media and authorities. Rangers fans living in the West Coast of Scotland can recognise a common outlook in many supporters of their rival club, and that outlook seems similar to that of the 19th Century Terrorist movement in the Republic of Ireland. It's therefore not surprising that supporters of celtic are labelled 19th Century Terrorists at times in the great non-politically correct world of attending football matches. To view this as sectarian goes against the meaning of the word, and ignores all the factual evidence in Rangers signing policy and the way the fans have behaved towards those players.
As for Clarke last night, I don't see the problem in the fans informing him that we see him as a supporter of our biggest rivals, which is effectively what they did.

Considering the time since Mo Johnson signed until now, Rangers have signed Catholics from all over the world and other home nations. It's quite clear that the Club and the supporters have no issues with this and actively support the Catholic players (and managers) just the same as players of any other religions. Most supporters don't know or care the religion of the players in our team these days, so the club has made major strides on this subject in the last 30 odd years.
We still have a strong rivalry with the other Glasgow Club and that will never end, but I believe there's less sectarianism than made out by the mainstream media and authorities. Rangers fans living in the West Coast of Scotland can recognise a common outlook in many supporters of their rival club, and that outlook seems similar to that of the 19th Century Terrorist movement in the Republic of Ireland. It's therefore not surprising that supporters of celtic are labelled 19th Century Terrorists at times in the great non-politically correct world of attending football matches. To view this as sectarian goes against the meaning of the word, and ignores all the factual evidence in Rangers signing policy and the way the fans have behaved towards those players.
As for Clarke last night, I don't see the problem in the fans informing him that we see him as a supporter of our biggest rivals, which is effectively what they did.
What about the "we hate RCs" song? Or the 50p flute?
For all our sakes it's got to stop

What about the "we hate RCs" song? Or the 50p flute?
For all our sakes it's got to stop
I wasn't at the Kilmarnock game but from reading the threads I thought Clark was complaining about being called a 19th Century Terrorist.

I have supported Rangers all my life and have never heard the "we hate RCs" song. Possibly due to fact I haven't been to an away game for years. Agree that some of the words in the 50p flute song shouldn't be heard at Ibrox.

I agree with him that it’s ramped up recently , in my opinion it’s since the Independece vote. A lot of bitterness had stemmed from that outcome.

To be honest I think it's all ramped up since we've started challenging them in the league again.

Sadly I think that's what drives these periodical flare ups.

Back