Walker complaining on SSN about celtic being called peadophilles

It's all nonsense.

If there was any genuine appetite to tackle sectarianism in Scotland (there isn't) we would be discussing whether or not it's right to separate children from the age of 5 based on their religion - because that's where it all starts.

There is absolutely ZERO appetite politically to consider the value of catholic schools in modern society; therefore shut up. Cut the act. Stop pretending we're trying to fix this.

Sectarianism is a social issue. It is nothing to do with sport.

We've been down this road hundreds of times before; it's boring.

Grown men at football games will say bad words. Big deal. Grow up and gies peace.

Jim white really is smug prick only interested in blaming Rangers fans
he reckons Rangers should close that part of Ibrox
Well close the whole of the scum hut then you you fucking fanny can't stand the c-nt

Rangers contibuting to this by having an organe kit dont ya know.

That’s next, watch this space!

Wee rhat faced bastard. I loathe that scumbag, not because as a player he was that good but due to his statements on Snyde in 2012. A rhabid horrible bigot.

It's all nonsense.

If there was any genuine appetite to tackle sectarianism in Scotland (there isn't) we would be discussing whether or not it's right to separate children from the age of 5 based on their religion - because that's where it all starts.

There is absolutely ZERO appetite politically to consider the value of catholic schools in modern society; therefore shut up. Cut the act. Stop pretending we're trying to fix this.

Grown men at football games will say bad words. Big deal. Grow up and gies peace.

THAT

is what the club's statement should have read

Lets roll this back a few years, the Billy Boys we stopped singing due to the 19th Century Terrorist word, the mentally challengeds on the other hand continued, in fact they expanded their repertoire in terrorist sectarian chanting and not a peep was said to them, now SC takes offence after being thrashed by us and its all back on the agenda again.

Lets be honest here, had killie won last night SC would have been sitting there smiling and the abuse wouldn't have been mentioned, or he would have laughed it off, but due to a couple of refereeing decisions which now look to be correct, its just a bitter auld pape taking the hump with some very, very sour grapes.

Nothing wrong here. Glasgow he called out what goes on at Celtic park

This has been coming though, we shoot ourselves in the foot sometimes with songs, and we should be sorting it out but also majorly condemning that mob for every single bit of scandal they create. And that's a lot
Surprised to hear Queen, Paedophilia and IRA getting an airing !

To be fair, there was a peep, Walker laughed at the abuse Boyd was getting. Now he's on greeting about it on Skysports.
Hears Boyd being called an OB at a match he is commentating on, laughs it off as a big joke and a bit of banter.

Finds out Clarke gets called a FB at a match he wouldn’t have been anywhere near, and he’s on Sky pontificating about sectarianism. You Andy, are an absolute c**t.

Jim white gets all hot and bothered about “these two sets of fans”. Someone care to explain why the rest of the clubs get a free pass? Hibs fans perhaps? Anyone? What about the northern shites of ol’ Aberdeen? Nothing to see here?

Call out all or call out none ya plamf.

Oh and Andy if you don’t want to be associated with paedophilia don’t turn a blind eye to it you fukin enabler!!!

Not a fucking peep from these c u n t s when Kris Boyd was called an Orange Bastard but we call Clark a FB and every one of these bastards gets on their high horses

Oh but there was. The bold Andy said Boyd loves all that stuff.
Roll on a couple of days, he feels sad for Clarke.
Monday, all Clarke wanted to talk about was football. 2 days later he’s complaining about being called a 19th Century Terrorist!

Why should our club agree to strict liability when it took steve clarke being on the end of ‘sectarian’ abuse for this whole episode to be highlighted. How can we trust anybody to fairly sanction clubs when Gerrard, Jimmy Bell and Kris Boyd have all been on the receiving end and its been laughed off! How can we trust any one to be fair when the BBC and other media outlets are selectively choosing? Look at the compliance officer, %^*& them, theyre offended when it suits them.

It's only name calling FFS.

I was at the midden when Father Thomas was getting the same chant. He turned to the Rangers end and gave us a wave.

Walter got the same treatment usually when the phuckers were winning.

Why is this such a big deal now?

It's all nonsense.

Absolutely correct,I personally do not use the term "19th Century Terrorist bastard" or do l wish to " f the pope" but I understand that it is the simple doggerel used by football fans across the world. We want to be insulting and to annoy the opposition, in Scotland we have the added advantage of simple religious differences. Sectarianism begins at 5 years old, when, in my case my son was separated from his best friend, they continued to see each other but a bond was broken. If the government wished to seriously address the problem, then separate schools for 18% of the population have to be abolished. In Glasgow we have the ridiculous situation of a Roman Catholic girls school with 40% attendance by Muslim girls whose parents do not want them to mix with boys, all paid for by the tax payer.
Come on Ruth, make it a policy statement, you know it makes sense.

It’s a bad day when Andy Walker comes out sounding more balance than you, what do you say about the parody that is Jim White,.
He asked Walker why the club don’t shut down the section the singing came from last night, as opposed to the section the most rancid bigoted Green Brigade are given to themselves by none other than Peter Liewell.

Did Andy explain why the Fhilth are called peadophiles.
That escaped him and he also said that it was 30 years ago when his dad took him to Celtic games he heard it from them as well. Weighting the agenda in their favour that they didn't do it now.

The problem in Scotland isn't addressing the sectarian issue.

It's about treating everyone the same.

So far it's been rangers bad everyone else good.

So maybe they need to start again and have a level playing field. Otherwise %^*& off with your sanctimonious pish.
It starts at 5 years old when you separate children when they go to different schools.

Boyd comes out and basically says "Sectarian verbals? So what - it happens....I couldn't give a monkeys".

Mhedia i.e. sectarian industry SILENCE.

But since Clarke's comments......................Overdrive! The industry has been fed an eccy.

They must be shitting themselves at what is due to come out when one of their most prominent cheerleaders bring their abuse scandal and the reactions of others into the mainstream.

His comment are actually pretty fair.

Dont think everyone at Celtic park is a peado though, but theres been plenty of em.

Paedophile enablers would be more accurate.

I don't think for one second that if our club had been harbouring paedophiles for it finally become public knowledge that they would say nothing about it. There would have been demands that we should be closed down, all honours rescinded and generally shamed into oblivion which is where they belong.

There's a wonderful irony about the banner they would display when we went to the glitterdome which read scotland's secret shame with an arrow pointing towards us. The irony being they should have pointed it at themselves, hiding in plain sight all this time.

After listening to that no one connected with Rangers in any shape or form should entertain Jim White. Why was he not calling out for part of Parkhead to be shut off just Ibrox.

Lets roll this back a few years, the Billy Boys we stopped singing due to the 19th Century Terrorist word, the mentally challengeds on the other hand continued, in fact they expanded their repertoire in terrorist sectarian chanting and not a peep was said to them, now SC takes offence after being thrashed by us and its all back on the agenda again.

Lets be honest here, had killie won last night SC would have been sitting there smiling and the abuse wouldn't have been mentioned, or he would have laughed it off, but due to a couple of refereeing decisions which now look to be correct, its just a bitter auld pape taking the hump with some very, very sour grapes.
Spot on mate, and SC has been getting involved in a few verbals lately with our gaffer, and commenting on Defoe and Morelos, no surprise he lost the plot last night, bitter auld pape

There was only six of them arrested charged and found guilty of Paedophilia at Celtic. So you can't call them Paedophiles? What the feck do you call them Andy.
I'm going out on a limb here and I may well get excoriated but I will have a go:
Chanting, "Glasgow Celtic Paedophiles" or "BJK" or "Sad 19th Century Terrorist Bastard" just makes us look like absolute morons.

I would be behind any effort to expose what has happened at The Piggery as it's clearly rotten and really needs to be brought to light but for us to come across in the way we do is counter-productive.

When I'm hearing this shite from clarke all I can think is the amount of times Walter Smith was asked to cheer up and called an orange b*stard by the scum faithful.

Back