Walker confirmed for Sky tonight

The same Walker that said Alfie‘s lesser offence v Brown (after Brown’s provocation) at the pigpen was a blatant red. His approach to off the ball offences obviously mirrors his approach to sectarian singing - it all depends on whether he approves or dislikes the perpetrator.
This immediately came to mind.
Ah, the good old double standard.
Few do it better than The Filth.

Bottle crashed 2nd half and on Brown sending off replay, ‘not much in it’ & then silence when panned to the Livi striker with the big red mark on cheek.
W&nker Walker

When you see it back it was assault and we all know if it was a certain Rangers based Columbian who had done it, Walker would be screaming ''straight red, no excuses, scandalous behaviour, let the side down...etc, etc,etc''.

Brown shuffled off without a peep, knew he had been caught out this time.

A Wan-ker is just trying to snivel back into their good books after the Jolly remarks - cant trully say it as it is for fearing any backlash

and broon - for once have to give credit to gollum, he was a fair distance from it and have seen broon get away with it for years, time has caught up with the dim team this year, great to witness........

Walker has ridiculed himself with that asanine comment. It's a straight red, no question, and he won't ingratiate himself with the hordes by pretending otherwise.

I’m sorry tin hat on I think Walker was good in his response, made a point of mentioning he played under Billy McNeill really emphasised in what I thought was a comparison to Lennon (as in he couldn’t lace McNeill s boots) then said a jolly is not a stag do or an 18-30 as Lennon has stated, basically he’s saying Lennon is not in the class of billy mcneill which I’m sure we would all agree as bears

I'm gony go against the grain but I bet they appeal this and it will be downed to a yellow .just got a wee sneaky suspicion.

I’m sorry tin hat on I think Walker was good in his response, made a point of mentioning he played under Billy McNeill really emphasised in what I thought was a comparison to Lennon (as in he couldn’t lace McNeill s boots) then said a jolly is not a stag do or an 18-30 as Lennon has stated, basically he’s saying Lennon is not in the class of billy mcneill which I’m sure we would all agree as bears

Billy McNeill went up for his losers medal in 73 and held up 8 fingers for the TV cameras. He was a classless tramp like Lennon.

Imagine the cowardice and stupidity it takes to state that assault was a yellow card.

Walker went up in footballs estimation last week but his surrender to mentally challenged pressure has been absolutely vomit inducing.

Is there a bigger coward in world football??
Aye. Pat Bonner's a contender since Kennedy pulled him up for daring to say the celtic defence were p!sh, and needed work on the training ground.

Since then, he sh!ts his pants every time he has to say something negative about them.

The cult are all about inTIMidation. Every cult is. You're either with us (no matter how sick and twisted), or you're a suppresive person and you're banished from 'the family'. As quite a few of their puppets in the media have been reminded of lately.

Walker is an utter bawbag who's obviously had a few days to rehearse that speech & backtrack on what he said.

He knows what the trip was & how out of order it was, he totally bottled it.

I thought Andy Walkers explanation on his use of the the term 'jolly' was some major tail between the legs backtrackin on his part when i expected a fiery response.

If it was Morelos that done what Brown did last night he'd be demanding a red card before seeing a replay.

Back