Walking Away, its the Rangers way...

tcbuzz

Can anyone enlighten me as to what the hell Hearts, and also Aberdeen refer to when they sing this?

When we went into admin in 2012, crowds went up. When we went into the 3rd Division we broke every record for attendances in the lower division, home and away.

Every game this season, has been a sell out - home and away - for our fans at least.

Nobody "walked away".

Am I missing something here?

P.S. I was right above the Hearts fans as they walked away today at 2-0, and had great fun singing to them, and using my fingers to show them walking away!! :p

I've never been sure about that chant either :D

Aside from that though, it's dreadful patter alongside all the "your not rangers anymore" songs :D

I have seen tims on twitter aaking why we didnt save the club, no idea what they are on about but it deffo stems from the tims

I always assumed it was to do with ‘saving the club’ ie we as fans didn’t do that. But the Hearts fans did

Also Ally McCoists quote about not walking away of course

They probably don't know what they mean. Just takes one brain dead individual to start a chant and the flock will follow.

I always assumed it was to do with ‘saving the club’ ie we as fans didn’t do that. But the Hearts fans did

I think that's it but they are all too thick to realise we wouldn't have stood a chance. The blue knights tried but duff and Phelps were only ever going to deal with Green (&whyte)

I think both these sets of fans are pretty strange. The sheep have a rivalry with us that only exists in their own minds and Hearts fans think they have a better team than us despite being 17points behind us in the league. You can’t pay much attention to what they say.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what the hell Hearts, and also Aberdeen refer to when they sing this?

When we went into admin in 2012, crowds went up. When we went into the 3rd Division we broke every record for attendances in the lower division, home and away.

Every game this season, has been a sell out - home and away - for our fans at least.

Nobody "walked away".

Don't ask us, we have no idea. Ask them, they sing it.

Btw, everybody knows why we sing about them (Septic) being peados, everybody.

P.S. I was right above the Hearts fans as they walked away today at 2-0, and had great fun singing to them, and using my fingers to show them walking away!! :p

Don't ask us, ask them, they sing it.

Btw everybody knows why we call them peados, everybody.

I have seen tims on twitter aaking why we didnt save the club, no idea what they are on about but it deffo stems from the tims

We did save our club! We marched and bought the season tickets in massive numbers, drove out the crooks who were killing the club and we are still turning up in massive numbers AND we will continue to do so in future. Just ignore the stupid rants and songs of the envious ones.;)

W.A.T.P.

Always an interesting stat.

As a fan base, we put much more cash into purchasing shares than Hearts fans did. It’s just that we’re a much bigger club and so worth much more :)

Because they are thick çúnts that don't know any better and have fúck all else to sing about.

When did they last win anything of any real import?

Perhaps they should sing about that? Unless of course it's a very long time ago.

Thick loser çúnts.

Night night. Hic.

Brandy Loyal.

McCoist made a bit of a rod for his own back with that statement and it has been thrown back at us in various circumstances. That said, every other set of supporters in this country are an absolute joke. Their pathetic jibes mean zero to the greatest support in the land.

Nobody "walked away".

It’s laughable!

McCoist made a bit of a rod for his own back with that statement and it has been thrown back at us in various circumstances. That said, every other set of supporters in this country are an absolute joke. Their pathetic jibes mean zero to the greatest support in the land.
There’s a lot to be critical of McCoist for, bud, but, this statement isn’t an example.

No True Ranger walked away we marched over those that tried to destroy us.

From the march to hampden to the pound sale at slaves direct we stood
From Red letter day till the EGM we fought and won
From our return to the Top we are heading for our rightful place and they all know it.

True Rangers fans dont do walking away and True Rangers fans wont ever forget.

Don’t fully understand the origins but Hearts fans rarely sing about Hearts when they play us, they’re no friends of ours.

And to digress slightly, they sang it yesterday when the usual 10 minutes to go exodus began. It was only 1-0 at the top ffs, please stay in your seat and support the team!

It's the old Cold War misinformation tactic - that if you repeat a rumour enough it will eventually become fact.

This is why the dhims, sheep botherers, spoon burners, in fact every other diddy teams fans keep repeating the same shit over and over even though they know it's not true.

They're desperately clinging on to the hope that the rest of the sane thinking world can be persuaded that we're somehow a different club, but no one outside the cesspit of Scottish football is daft enough to believe them.

It's as pathetic and futile as it is laughable, so let them carry on making an arse of themselves, and we'll carry on laughing at them.

Mental health wise, 55 is going to finish them :D

I've got to admit, I hate the Jambo scumbags with a passion, so it was great to see their end empty moments after singing this as the 2nd goal went in.
Complete and utter tosspots to a man.

I wouldn't even try and justify to anyone it's just more jealousy they see a magnificent club with phenomenal supporters infact the best in the world

Hearts fans are pathetic. Hibs come out with the ‘walking away’ pish all the time at Ibrox as well but at least mix it up a bit with a couple of other shite songs.

Hearts are literally 90 minutes of ‘walking away its the Rangers way’ and ‘the Rangers died and the Hearts survived’.

Not to mention their casual use of the word hun, whilst being totally ignorant to the fact that the same term is regularly directed at them as a sectarian slur.

Retarded, tragic bastards that they are.

Love when whoever we’re playing fans sing it then we score a couple and sing it back at them when there walking out.

Walking away the Jambo way :)

They throw it back at us yet we are the ONLY ones who didn`t walk away. EVERY single club in the SPL had fans who walked away and lost revenue when they shafted us.

Last edited:

Nobody "walked away".

It’s nice to here them sing about us

Away fans singinging about us on there buses to the game then 90 mins at the game is amazing

to think they really want to be Rangers supporters

They sing thy songs shows they are only intrested in Rangers

To be fair it used to annoy me

But now I love them singing it
Because it really means we are defo back

So to any FENNIAN bastard any away fans creepy looking in here as we all know you are

Keep singing it as we know and YOU ALL KNOW we are the best supported team in Britain if not the world

KEEP singing about the Most successful club in world football

It let’s us know you are scared and we are back

They are a sad lot,a few were made to feel welcome in the Swallow Hotel before the game which was a tad disappointing.

They were singing it at rangers fans leaving early , we go 2-0 up and the hearts end starts to empty o_O

No True Ranger walked away we marched over those that tried to destroy us.

From the march to hampden to the pound sale at slaves direct we stood
From Red letter day till the EGM we fought and won
From our return to the Top we are heading for our rightful place and they all know it.

True Rangers fans dont do walking away and True Rangers fans wont ever forget.

We shall never Surrender, Never, Never, Never

Doesn’t only happen when the subway loyal leave

Pretty sure Hertz fans sang it early on

Utter lunacy tho given the backing we have given the club

Doesn’t only happen when the subway loyal leave

Pretty sure Hertz fans sang it early on

Utter lunacy tho given the backing we have given the club
Especially when there's more bears in the Louden pre-match than most of these cuunts bring to Ibrox - and that's not me exaggerating to emphasise a point.

Another wee bitter group of supporters that took great delight in our demise, when their own wee club faced financial ruin as a result. Hatred really does breed a backward educated bunch of individual at times. Hows laughing now.............

Nobody "walked away".

Apparently not being able to rescue our club for the clutches of fat Ashley and his scummy reprobate board was waking away.

Back