Walking to Ibrox - Cop 26

Diego Maradona

Official Ticketer
Have they closed anywhere off yet? As In you can still walk around the SECC and across the Bridges?

I’m expecting this to change nearer the time. Anyone know the plans? Going to be a pain in the arse.

I think we have only one game at home during Cop26 - Ross County at home on the 7th of November. The link above has all the info on planned disruptions and road closures on a daily basis. Obviously though there will no doubt be mutants out on the streets throughout causing disruptions and lying down on roads etc. not to mention rolling road blocks all over for the few days that the world leaders are in town.

Ive just had to risk assess it all for work and put contingencies in place for staff getting to work.

EDIT: Got the date of the Ross County Date wrong

Last edited:
County is 7th. Be no access from Exhibition centre station over expressway down onto Bells' bridge.
Expressway shut between Partick & Finnieston. Squinty Bridge shut?
Will the SNP council ask the relevant transport companies for more buses/subway trains on the day we play?

I think we have only one game at home during Cop26 - Ross County at home on the 4th of November. The link above has all the info on planned disruptions and road closures on a daily basis. Obviously though there will no doubt be mutants out on the streets throughout causing disruptions and lying down on roads etc. not to mention rolling road blocks all over for the few days that the world leaders are in town.

Ive just had to risk assess it all for work and put contingencies in place for staff getting to work.

You trying to give me heart failure? We are away to Brondby 4th November, Ross County 7th.

This was arranged before the fixtures and everyone knew there would be closures and disruption. More good planning by the SPFL.

Back