Wallet found in Seville

El Buffalo

Couple of Spanish boys asked us if we’d lost a wallet at our digs this morning. Bank cards and driving license inside. Long shot but if anyone has lost it or knows anyone that has give us a shout.
Calum Campbell from Alexandria.

Last edited:
Couple of Spanish boys asked us if we’d lost a wallet at our digs this morning. Bank cards and driving license inside. Long shot but if anyone has lost it or knows anyone that has give us a shout.
My mate lost his wallet yesterday mate, I’ll pm you.

Just met a boy who’s lost his phone with his ticket in it. He’s borrowed mine to break the news to his bird. Nightmare.
He can login to the UEFA Ticket App on any phone mate. Provided he was logged out on the UEFA App on the other phone (or can wipe it remotely) AND he has access to his emails to get the registration code from UEFA when he does login (it’s like two factor authorisation).

He can login to the UEFA Ticket App on any phone mate. Provided he was logged out on the UEFA App on the other phone (or can wipe it remotely) AND he has access to his emails to get the registration code from UEFA when he does login (it’s like two factor authorisation).
He’s sorted it mate. His mission today is to find a phone shop. Rather him than me.

Back