Walsall Fans

bud_light

Official Ticketer
At the Carlisle v Walsall game.The Walsall fans are belting out the 50p flute song.
Not really relevant to anything I just thought it was a bit odd.No complaints though

Reactions: jtc
At the Carlisle v Walsall game.The Walsall fans are belting out the 50p flute song.
Not really relevant to anything I just thought it was a bit odd.No complaints though
Think they have a few 'patriotic' lads amongst them.about 7 miles from where I live.

Met a Walsall lad about 9 year ago at a club in my town.He was a bear.He was with a mate of mine.The lad was on a ban from Walsall.
Weird night that,went into the club with my ex,s kid who I still saw and his mate.The gaffer said there a H4H do in the back.so i brought a ticket as we,d done a few gigs for H4H in there.Turned out it was but also a fundraiser for Loyalist Prisoners or something like that.Got passed through as a birthday party booking.The club didn't know but let it continue.iirc some lads from the Sandy Road band played.Great night .
Another myth busted that night.ex,s kid mate was mixed race.funny enough no loyalist or band member batted a eyelid.sure I read somewhere that all Loyalists are neo nazi,s:)

Sang this song at venue in holland at a youth tournament (I was coach) for about 4 hours solid. What a night.

It's mad how English teams have less of a guilt complex about singing it than we do and we've faced the IRA scum at the coalface in West of Scotland/NI.

It's not even my fav song by a long shot or one i'd start up but the hand wringing around it is unreal. F the ira isn't bigoted or strange.It's a perfectly normal expression of dislike of terrorist pondlife.

Back