Walters grandsons interview.

Doesn't feel right that reporter asking young lads about their recently passed relative. It's a bit odious from her really. The kids handles it really well and polite but when my grandad passed it hurt for a long time, wouldn't want to be getting asked about it on TV.

Doesn't feel right that reporter asking young lads about their recently passed relative. It's a bit odious from her really. The kids handles it really well and polite but when my grandad passed it hurt for a long time, wouldn't want to be getting asked about it on TV.

It wasn’t as if she just sprung it on them, it would have been pre-arranged and they wanted to pay tribute to him

It wasn’t as if she just sprung it on them, it would have been pre-arranged and they wanted to pay tribute to him
She says at the start they were walking away without telling her then she pounced on it. For me it comes across as predatory behaviour. They aren't teenagers, they are quite young children.

Good boys, good young bears and their granda would be proud. Lets do it for him, Jimmy and all our absent friends.

There papa taught a whole bunch of men my age how to actually be a man from carrying himself with honour pride and dignity

We won’t ever forget him

Back