Warburton Had This Linked To The Rangers

NorseGod

We must never sign whanks like him.

ASTON VILLA midfielder Conor Hourihane has admitted he hates Rangers.

The 26-year-old was taking part in a lie detector test with bookmaker Unibet.

Follow
Unibet

✔@unibet

1f5e3.png
"Is there a team you secretly hate?"@AVFCOfficial's @ConorHourihane is going to split a whole city with this one!

1f447.png
1f447.png
1f447.png

6:00 PM - Oct 7, 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

And when the Republic of Ireland international was asked ‘Is there a team who you secretly hate?’ he answered ‘Yes’

When asked who it is he replies ‘Rangers’ and the lie detector comes up with ‘Truth’

Hourihane was linked with both Celtic and the Ibrox side while at Barnsley.

But in 2011 the Irishman declared his support for Gers’ rivals on Twitter before an Old Firm match.

He wrote “Huge Day today!! Celtic v Rangers #comeonthehoops”

Follow
Conor Hourihane

✔@ConorHourihane

Huge Day today!! Celtic V Rangers, #comeonthehoops

10:25 AM - Dec 28, 2011
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Capped twice for Ireland, the midfielder has impressed since joining Championship side Aston Villa from Barnsley.

Hourihane, who left Barnsley and was supposed to take on the world he was that good, joined Villa, in short, he's fucking rotten

A) who?
B) that’s not a lie detector, it’s a kids board game that isn’t even 10% accurate.

Noticed this happening more and more.
Strange.
How often do we hear of footballers, journalists or commentators openly stating their hatred of Celtic, or any other football team for that matter?
Must have missed it......:mad:

I think you're pretty much describing any form of polygraph.

Oh for sure, I was more making the point that this isn't even remotely accurate and basically chooses randomly, whereas you could argue that a 'proper' polygraph is at least someway accurate (though not accurate enough!)

I wouldn't get too offended at what he says in all honesty, however the boy is absolutely shite and can stay at Barnsley or Aston Villa or whatever non entity in the Championship he plays for.

The clown was linked with us during Warburton's tenure.

His type and calibre.

I'm just off the back of a weeks fu(kin ban there for exactly this type of player.

None of this ilk should ever be near The Rangers.
I doubt Warburton would have sent him a message asking if there were any teams he hated before trying to sign him.

Wouldn't want a player like him anywhere near Ibrox, remember the thread well though. A lot of people were quite excited at he prospect of signing him

I'm absolutely devastated that this complete and utter skid mark doesn't like us :p:D

A complete non-entity alongside the bugs mcclean and meyler

I've never understood why some within our support would accept bheggars.

McGinn being the latest. They are Rangers hating bastards.

I don't want them any where near our club, in any position. That's not stuck in the past, it's not being staunch.

This, they should never be allowed to sully our club. They don't like us, we don't like them, end of story.

I've never understood why some within our support would accept bheggars.

McGinn being the latest. They are Rangers hating bastards.

I don't want them any where near our club, in any position. That's not stuck in the past, it's not being staunch.
Correct mate why would we want to sign players that hate us.

Seen him play a good few times when I was living down in Plymouth and he was there. He always stood out in that team that he would go on to play at a higher level
Very much in the Scott Brown mould of getting stuck right in and going over the ‘line’ quite often.

The thing is it's acceptable for mentally challengeds to make such statements.

Imagine Steven Davis or Jonny Evans said he secretly/openly hates Celtic. They'd be chastised for it and branded an anti Irish bigot.

I openly hate Celtic

You're far from being alone mate, count me in as well. Never really felt as strong as I do these days but after they were instrumental in trying to destroy us I now despise them.

W.A.T.P.

RoI player who hates Rangers... really. Are we just getting offended with everything now. Im sure there are plenty players who hate us, and equally players who hate that mob. As for the Warburton link, slightly tenuos id say, being linked with a player is usually paper talk only. Nothing to confirm a genuine interest

Back