Warburtons Birthday, great tweet reply!

dbear

Just seen this on twitter as the top reply, maybe it's the midweek gin, but I pished myself.

16j4ifq.png

Remember the days of "I could listen to him everyday" quotes. (big grin)

Can't bring myself to post that smilie :)

Tremendous.

His son may have got his arse felt but I'm sure he still felt it was a great occasion

Tremendous.

His son may have got his arse felt but I'm sure he still felt it was a great occasion

His lad had a great year at the crazy golf last year so that should be remembered despite his sound beating at the real thing.

If Warburton had stayed the season we'd have finished 2nd in my opinion

Can't stand seeing the guy these days after his conduct since promotion and through to his departure. The arrogance and how he treated the support means I only want to see him fail.

If Warburton had stayed the season we'd have finished 2nd in my opinion

Unlikely but possible. He was stubborn betond belief. After beating Aberdeen and Hearts at home he went back to over-passing style which made it easier for the opposition.

I found that very funny. I watched Warburton last week, his patter hasn't changed one bit.

To think we thought he was going to be so great as well. Ah well you learn by your mistakes. Just glad we got Pedro

An ex-Rangers manager and a guy who gave us our pride back after years of humiliation.

Pretty classless tbh.

Classless? What about whoring yourself around for other jobs while he's supposed to be getting us out of the mess he got us in? And don't get me started on "gave us our pride back." This is the guy who signed Joey Barton ffs!!

Last edited:
Classless? What about whoring yourself around for other jobs while he's supposed to be getting us out of the mess he got us in? And don't get me started on "gave us our pride back." This is the guy who signed Joey Barton ffs!!

Whatever your thoughts on him, he deserves better than that.

Especially from our own.

My brother in law met Warburton in a London Hotel with the Forrest team a number of weeks ago, and said he was a gentleman still full of praise for Rangers.

Back