WARNING all bears at Hércules Square

davhow

*update*

You can leave at SOME of the streets to the side he river is on.

Cops are not letting anyone leave, even showing them a match ticket.

Letting people in, to trap is in here.

Last edited:
That would be a bizarre move. Surely they know that holding people with tickets is bound to lead to trouble. I would hope it’s a temporary measure.

Stadium is due to open 6pm mate. Maybe holding until then?
Cops are currently staging what appears to be a blockade at what I think is our access entrance to the stadium, very bizarre.

Horses and motors.

Thousands of bears and a few Frankfurt fans currently having a stare off with the cops wanting by.

Edit: AND ITS OPEN

Last edited:
Cops are currently staging what appears to be a blockade at what I think is our access entrance to the stadium, very bizarre.

Horses and motors.

Thousands of bears and a few Frankfurt fans currently having a stare off with the cops wanting by.

Be getting ready for it to open, was meant to open 3 hours before the game starts.

Get somebody who speaks Spanish to communicate with them and find out whats going on. Keep calm, if it gets rowdy they will be out with the batons.

Massive corteo of Frankfurt fans on way to stadium. Possibly that although when I left Fanzone at 5pm they police were starting to kettle in and I feared the worst.

Mate says some Frankfurt fans started kicking off looking for a scrap and now he's locked in a bar with shutters down.
Ultra liberty takers on brave have the numbers everywhere I’ve been , in centre of Seville they have been fine .

It’s like some just want a drama/confrontation to unfold
Should have heard BBC radio Scotland, earlier. They were gleefully reporting by their estimate around 70000 Rangers and Eintrach fans wont get to see the game as nowhere is showing it, and maybe, just maybe there could be a riot.
They are positively wishing it to happen.

We left Hercules at 5.30pm local time no issues as long as you go towards the stadium.

We got in stadium at 18.50 local time. It is almost an hours walk and it takes ages to get into stadium.

Back