Warsaw, how safe will our fans be?

JRei8790

Reason I ask the question is primarily for all Rangers fans, however both my daughters (no pics) have tickets for the 1st leg . I know the Legia fans have a fierce reputation but just how safe do you reckon our fans will be.

I’ve heard all the fear of the home fans when travelling in Europe.

Truth is, if you keep with the crowd, don’t be an idiot and just enjoy yourself you will be fine!

Only time I had trouble was France against PSG, and even that was nothing more than pavement dancing and insults before they ran off when the cops came.

If you act like an asshole in any city you can get into trouble.
Think the last time I was out in Stirling I got bother!
Stay together.

I’ve heard all the fear of the home fans when travelling in Europe.

Truth is, if you keep with the crowd, don’t be an idiot and just enjoy yourself you will be fine!

Only time I had trouble was France against PSG, and even that was nothing more than pavement dancing and insults before they ran off when the cops came.
Now you can scweem and scweem and claw their eyes out,
Hope your doing well mate.

Wasn’t There a banner at their last game saying. Crying kids, crying girls, flying glass, Glasgow 29/8

Or something along those lines.

Glasgow’s finest better be on the front foot when Legia come to town

Wasn’t There a banner at their last game saying. Crying kids, crying girls, flying glass, Glasgow 29/8

Or something along those lines.

Glasgow’s finest better be on the front foot when Legia come to town
It was 'kids crying, wife crying: We're going to Glasgow'

S
No that was an embellishment from a journo on twitter that wasn't accurate. The thread here got pulled due to that misinfo.
thats good then.
Was getting a bit worried about a similar scenario to last yr. was it the Moscow ultras ?
Can’t mind

If you behave like a normal human being and footie fan and not some bevvied, coked up Football Factory wannabe then Poland will be absolutely fine.

If not then trouble follows trouble.

I've been twice with Rangers to Poland.

Warsaw against AnzhI in the one off game and Wronki in the Uefa cup years ago.

Both absolutely fine. In fact the 3 nights we had in Posnan for the Wronki game were absolutely unbelievable and cheap as fck.

Morale of the story is don't act like a Tit and you'll be fine.

Stay safe, we’ve never travelled to places like this before supposedly
Went to Belgrade in a Croatian plated car in 2007 with no problem. Walked right thru the Red Star fans pre game, but was told to shut up by my mates ! Was one of 2 (my Croat mate) who were let out of game instead of waiting 45 minutes by Serb polis. His cousin was Serb, so we partied until dawn on the riverboats:)

Back