Was Chris Sutton ever convicted in a British court for goat-fucking?

The goat
giphy.gif
was Albanian.

He probably was done for goat fucking because he get’s on everybody’s goat as far as I can see .

I have heard of Mountain Goats but he must have thought it was Mountin’ Goats but he always was a bit thick .

He was, it’s a true story.

I think the cost of removing all evidence of it online led to him being made bankrupt.

The local hardware store manager commented at the time that he bought a surprising amount of Wellington boots throughout the year.

I told him straight, "Sutton, you get on my goat"

Couldn't believe what I saw when I returned two minutes later.

That c*nt will do anything for money.

Apparently whilst doing the deed he was p*shed ranting and raving about the Dunfermline game and EBT's.

He must have "lay down" himself in 2000 when he played in a team that got horsed 5-1 at Ibrox

It could well be the case.

(Please note despite my tongue in cheek, this in reality is not dissimilar to the level of thought, research and knowledge our media put into many of their arguments and points of view.......... no really, it is. )

The trick is to find a goat that’s right up for it.
Consensual sex between Sutton and a goat would be a beautiful thing especially if he set the mood right played some romantic music, put down a lovely sheep skin rug to roll around in, a little red wine, a few well chosen biscuits and clothes for the goat to eat

Absolutely correct , but what he doesn't tell anyone is the goat knocked him back , Goats have standards

Nope. But he was cautioned for acting the f****** goat.

“Yet, in his brilliant new book Paradise and Beyond, Sutton revealed how he ended up in the cells after a booze-fuelled leaving night with his Canaries team-mates.

The ex-Celtic star said: "I had a going-away party the night before I was due to go to Blackburn to be paraded.

"A few friends and team-mates attended the bash. A lot of alcohol was consumed and things got a bit out of hand.

"Going from one pub to another, I jumped right inside a convertible car headfirst.

"I caused a little bit of damage to the indicator by bending the lever. It was a pretty stupid thing to do.

The owner of the car, who wasn't in it at the time, must have reported me to the police. I was oblivious as I stood at the bar enjoying myself.

"Then I got a tip-off that the police were coming, so I nipped out the fire exit and into a taxi to make a quick getaway.

"The next thing I knew, the taxi was being followed by three cop cars. We were surrounded.

"You'd have thought I'd killed someone. I was taken into the back of a police car before being put in a cell at the station.

"It was an over-reaction from the police. I wasn't formally arrested but they were going to have their moment with me and I was cautioned. It was reckless behaviour on my part, though.

"It makes me cringe just thinking about it now. It was brainless behaviour. I had let a lot of people down.”

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/chris-sutton-my-fears-after-i-was-jailed-1083447

Nope. But he was cautioned for acting the f****** goat.

“Yet, in his brilliant new book Paradise and Beyond, Sutton revealed how he ended up in the cells after a booze-fuelled leaving night with his Canaries team-mates.

The ex-Celtic star said: "I had a going-away party the night before I was due to go to Blackburn to be paraded.

"A few friends and team-mates attended the bash. A lot of alcohol was consumed and things got a bit out of hand.

"Going from one pub to another, I jumped right inside a convertible car headfirst.

"I caused a little bit of damage to the indicator by bending the lever. It was a pretty stupid thing to do.

The owner of the car, who wasn't in it at the time, must have reported me to the police. I was oblivious as I stood at the bar enjoying myself.

"Then I got a tip-off that the police were coming, so I nipped out the fire exit and into a taxi to make a quick getaway.

"The next thing I knew, the taxi was being followed by three cop cars. We were surrounded.

"You'd have thought I'd killed someone. I was taken into the back of a police car before being put in a cell at the station.

"It was an over-reaction from the police. I wasn't formally arrested but they were going to have their moment with me and I was cautioned. It was reckless behaviour on my part, though.

"It makes me cringe just thinking about it now. It was brainless behaviour. I had let a lot of people down.”

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/chris-sutton-my-fears-after-i-was-jailed-1083447
I've herd it all now. Sutton rams head. :oops:

Back