Was Coulibaly injured?

Sir Walter

Only reason I can think of as to why he was taken off at HT

I thought Arfield was a certainty to make way at HT

Was Coulibaly injured or have a knock?

He was fairly poor again mate. Only reason I thought he was hooked, bar a re-jig.

He was hooked because he was piss poor.

He most certainly wasn’t alone however I expect Coulibaly to dominate in midfield especially against players slight in stature.

He was having a poor game. Although to be fair pretty much anyone could have been hooked without complaint.

I thought Morelos should have came off he had a piss poor game as did others but I would have pushed Lafferty right up through middle at half time and brought Kent on for Alfredo

He was hooked because he was piss poor.

He most certainly wasn’t alone however I expect Coulibaly to dominate in midfield especially against players slight in stature.

Nobody "dominates" a midfield when one team are set up like Livi on a park like that.

To be fair to him I agree with those saying probably 7 or 8 players could have been hooked.

I suspect strongly though he was hooked because he failed to either follow or deliver on instructions...

I thought Morelos should have came off he had a piss poor game as did others but I would have pushed Lafferty right up through middle at half time and brought Kent on for Alfredo

I thought Lafferty had trouble standing still without falling over - on that urface today
As another poster said - he looked like 'Bambi-on-ice'

One thing he could have done though - would have been to provide height for our long high balls & crosses into their box in the 2nd half -

But nothing seemed to work today

Only reason I can think of as to why he was taken off at HT

I thought Arfield was a certainty to make way at HT

Was Coulibaly injured or have a knock?
We’re slowed the ball up to much, Livi we’re happy to chase the all so we should have had them doing shuttles all day and at 70 it would have paid off, we however made it easy for them to close down by slowing the game. Any of the midfield players could have been pulled so Kent could get on.

One of multiple bizarre decisions today. We were getting absolutely no joy from crosses from out wide. Morelos should've been hooked for Kent at half time and Lafferty put through the middle.

On the back of suddenly becoming Clarence Seedorf after his previous 3 games.

Typical FF really. To be honest I haven't got the hype that others seem to have around him. He's looked good at times and I'm not going to slag him off, I've just been more impressed by other new signings.

He had to go we were garbage first half (and second half) had to be someone and he wasn’t great first half

Typical FF really. To be honest I haven't got the hype that others seem to have around him. He's looked good at times and I'm not going to slag him off, I've just been more impressed by other new signings.
I think just about every member of the squad has gone from hero to zero...or zero to hero ...so far this season

He could have added everyone name to the equation and got a different answer each time.

McGregor and Goldson were only ones that passed today. The rest........

Well step up.

I actually thought he was poor vs St Mirren as well. I didn't understand the initial hype about him...I'm guessing theres a reason Angers were happy for him to go out on loan.

Was he playing out of position? He looked as lost as many others though.

Perhaps we were expecting an easier game, anyone with half a brain knew this was a banana skin given the form of the opposition since being promoted. Wish we should half as much guile.

Alfie and Lafferty in a 4-3-3 doesn’t work

4-4-2 or 3-5-2 maybe they work but not a 4-3-3

Thy never functioned like a 4-3-3 whatever it was yesterday. It was more of a 4-4-2 with a very narrow 4 across the middle, all whom seemed to be absolutely all over the place and unclear on what the hell their job was meant to be.

I thought the most obvious decision was to go 3-5-2 and press further up the field. The whole set up and changes throughout the match were strange.

Back