Was James Tavernier Racially Abused At Celtc Park ?

Wasn't aware of anything,never seen anything on here about it and never read anything in the media about it.

That was up until i spotted this on twitter that someone has posted.

Anyone else aware of this.

missed a T if someone can sort it.
There was a thread on it mate after the game, its the piggery btw not Celtic Park.

Without the subtitles I couldn’t be 100% sure what was said tbh.

There was a thread on it mate after the game, its the piggery btw not Celtic Park.

Without the subtitles I couldn’t be 100% sure what was said tbh.
Can quite clearly hear him say F... you ya f...... B...... but i'm the same with the racist abuse,It is a bit mumbled and can't really make it out,maybe someones hearing is better than mine.

Can quite clearly hear him say F... you ya f...... B...... but i'm the same with the racist abuse,It is a bit mumbled and can't really make it out,maybe someones hearing is better than mine.
Yes this was posted before. I made the video.
I agree, on YouTube it's harder to hear the actual words. They compress video and sound. In the original video it's much easier to hear. By the time it gets to YouTube it's been compressed three times. I heard it during the original broadcast and went back for a second look when someone posted on the match thread asking "Did anyone hear that?"
Also, I don't like calling it Celtic Park but calling it Neverland or Piggery doesn't attract attention to what's going on. Most of the world doesn't get The Piggery or Chamber of Secrets but there's no mistake when it's called racism at Celtic Park.

Yes this was posted before. I made the video.
I agree, on YouTube it's harder to hear the actual words. They compress video and sound. In the original video it's much easier to hear. By the time it gets to YouTube it's been compressed three times. I heard it during the original broadcast and went back for a second look when someone posted on the match thread asking "Did anyone hear that?"
Also, I don't like calling it Celtic Park but calling it Neverland or Piggery doesn't attract attention to what's going on. Most of the world doesn't get The Piggery or Chamber of Secrets but there's no mistake when it's called racism at Celtic Park.
Thanks for the feedback,would you possibly be able to upload it in some way so it doesn't get compressed ? The reason i referred to it as i did was for the same reason you have stated.

If you can in some way get the video so it's quite clear i won't have a problem sending it to the media,probably a waste of time but no harm in trying.

I heard it clearly when watching the game, many on here seemed to want to ignore it which I found astonishing, no surprise that the mhedia never reported it.

I heard it clearly when watching the game, many on here seemed to want to ignore it which I found astonishing, no surprise that the mhedia never reported it.
People really do sometimes hear the same sounds in entirely different ways, as I and a few on the original thread said it wasn’t as clear as maybe it was to others.

Nothing to do with ignoring things mate.

People really do sometimes hear the same sounds in entirely different ways, as I and a few on the original thread said it wasn’t as clear as maybe it was to others.

Nothing to do with ignoring things mate.
Fair enough but it was very clear to me,for the mhedia to ignore this is disgusting.

Thanks for the feedback,would you possibly be able to upload it in some way so it doesn't get compressed ? The reason i referred to it as i did was for the same reason you have stated.

If you can in some way get the video so it's quite clear i won't have a problem sending it to the media,probably a waste of time but no harm in trying.

Not really . I record from the feed and it gets compressed. I edit, it gets compressed. I upload, it gets compressed.

We are living in a system where there appears a multi-layered cover up to a multi-layered child sex ring. What difference would clear audio make? They could have full on KKK + Peado party in the stands at the Piggery and it would go unreported.

I heard what I heard and decided to put that video up. My hope is that in a very small way we get to show others what is going on in Scotland. If I'm reading the Twitter post correctly the video has 72k views. On my YouTube account it shows around 9k. If around 80,000 have seen the video and it caught the interest of more than a few, it did it's job.

The vid of our kit man getting the DOB shouted at him at the same game has never been mentioned in the Scottish media.(as far as i'm aware)

Back