Was just telling my wee fella about Mark Walters

Any reasons as why Youtube videos never play for me on here? I always get "video unavailable" when I go to play them.

The touch to bring the ball down against Hearts is utterly sublime. Zidane has a similar one

Best crosser of a ball I’ve ever seen. He was so skilful, quick and bloody magic. Was so sad when he left with Souness to go to Liverpool. What a player.

Sadly the video won't have the very best of Mark Walters because that goal wasn't captured on film, yes, THAT goal, the one that he scored at Tannadice where he beat nearly all of them then lobbed the keeper from an absolutely ridiculous angle (similar to Laudrup v Aberdeen, but with a mazy run from the halfway line added on top of it!).

Still looked a great player into his 40s. Remember him tearing up the Masters.

A model pro. Looked after himself and lived a quiet life off the field.

Any reasons as why Youtube videos never play for me on here? I always get "video unavailable" when I go to play them.

The touch to bring the ball down against Hearts is utterly sublime. Zidane has a similar one
Have you downloaded the the YouTube ap on your fone

I'd watched him play for Villa and was ecstatic when we signed him .

He didn't disappoint , great wee player and an excellent signing over all .

Don't know what hurt the most ,Souness leaving or him taking Walter's with him. When Walters played against the vicTIMS i knew we'd win.

First Rangers player I idolised. Out in the garden, probably about 8 years old, practicing the stepovers. Also, that shirt he's wearing at the start of the clip was the first rangers strip I had. Bring back that magic strip with the squares!! :)

Superb. A great feeling showing the weans your favourite players of old when they ask.

Glad I grew up in the 9iar era what a choice whenever it occurs. Walters was a baller

Sadly the video won't have the very best of Mark Walters because that goal wasn't captured on film, yes, THAT goal, the one that he scored at Tannadice where he beat nearly all of them then lobbed the keeper from an absolutely ridiculous angle (similar to Laudrup v Aberdeen, but with a mazy run from the halfway line added on top of it!).

That was one of the best goals I've ever seen and unfortunately will never see again.

In the middle of 2 blizzard as well

Pulled up a wee you tube clip

What a player he was wouldn’t look out of place amongst the modern footballer today

He was way ahead of his time and in my top 10 favorite Rangers players of all time

And to cap it off an absolute gentleman!

He’s lauded by all who saw him of course, and rightly so, but he’s not quite recognised as highly as he should be in my view. Lauders was so good and came so soon after, Mark sometimes gets forgotten.

One of my favourites, without question.

Pulled up a wee you tube clip

What a player he was wouldn’t look out of place amongst the modern footballer today

He was way ahead of his time and in my top 10 favorite Rangers players of all time

And to cap it off an absolute gentleman!

Mark Walters was my hero wen I was a lad.

I’m sure I was 9 when he signed.

Very quickly became one of my favourite players.

Although I recall being aware of the abuse, it wasn’t until much l realised the extent of it.

Has made me appreciate him even more.

I was there, he beat David Narey three times, one the best gaols I’ve ever seen

Back