Was listening to a hearts and hibs fan discussing the game on Sunday

We have beaten Hearts for 7 games on the bounce and most of them have been pretty convincingly as well. The last game at Tynecastle we ran over the top of them.

So to be fair to folk expecting a convincing win, recent evidence is we should get one.

Hearts will make sure that they have one of their games of the season against us you can be sure of that. I'd take take the 3 poonts with anything.

Hertz are crap, I mean really crap, but anyone who thinks we will stroll this are misguided, the fans may well fear playing us, but you can guarantee their players will be up for it. They haven’t won a league game at home this season and will be desperate to change that round.

The thing is the posters saying we will give hearts a doing are usually the ones who completely throw the teddy out the pram when/if we drop points and say we’re sh1te/bottle merchants etc.

No eaay away games in the spl, narrow wins against livi,st mirren and killie so far have shown that as well as 0-0 ht against st j.

Exactly bud.

Until we go on a long unbeaten run away from Home were always a draw away from a disaster.

The hibs fan predicted 4-1 to Rangers and that Morelos would rag doll their entire defence on his own then Defoe will come on later and get a couple of goals.

The hearts fan predicted 3-0 to us and that hearts would set up to defend and hit on the break but would not manage to hit on the break.

Exactly how it should be, we are back where we belong

Yes, but who does the Hibs fan want to win?

I think we will win, but my only concern is that the Farts have not won at home since March and they will win a game at home soon, just hope it is not tomorrow ?

Hearts will play out of their skins tomorrow but we should still have enough to win by a couple. It'd be good to score first and demoralise them still further.

It will be a draw at half time, the panty wetters in here will be in a tailspin, 2nd half we will win it 3-0, everyone goes home happy.

Tomorrow will be tough. First goal early doors will be vital. Fans will do there job no doubt. Every bear iv spoken too are buzzing for it and can't wait.

i think we'll get all three points even another 5 nil wont be surprising but thats not to say it'll be easy theyll dig in and try to score on the break but the earlier we score the better and the second goal will break them

The hibs fan predicted 4-1 to Rangers and that Morelos would rag doll their entire defence on his own then Defoe will come on later and get a couple of goals.
Haha...it was the other way around when his side came up against us.
Defoe got a hat-trick before Alfie came on to grab a couple.

It’s the job of the fans to get absolutely carried away.

it’s the job of the manager to keep the players focused and feet on the ground.

but yeah good to hear the diddy clubs know their place

Good that other teams fear us again. It’s essential that we show the lot of them that the international break has not interrupted our momentum. That means we go tomorrow, do a professional job, win 2-0 or so, and then on to the next one.

On the basis that the Edinburgh filth - being the home team and will feel obliged to go forward, I reckon we can pick them off on the break.

The cheat in black will be a leveller however.

The point I was making is that other teams perception of us has changed massively over the last few months.

Previously they would have strongly fancied their chances but now their fans at least are going into the games expecting to lose.

And it was a well made point mate ;)

I’m with you mate.I’ll take 1-0 all day but what a marker we’d set down if we gave them a doing.

This league is gonna be decided by away form Col & whether we win 1.0 or 5.0 every win will be vital to us.

We already know they have struggled away at Hamilton as well as where they lost their points.

Let’s just keep winning.

This league is gonna be decided by away form Col & whether we win 1.0 or 5.0 every win will be vital to us.

We already know they have struggled away at Hamilton as well as where they lost their points.

Let’s just keep winning.
Looks that way mate.Us and them look as though we are going to pump everyone at home.

Good to hear teams supporters fear us again. It wasn’t too long ago the dross would look forward to taking our scalp.
Hopefully we come out all guns blazing and settle the nerves early, that’ll blow Hearts game plan.
So good to have that genuine optimism before games like tomorrow.

Back