Was Pedro a disgrace, as Willie Miller alluded to?

greigsdestiny

Miller said this post match, & that Robinson got sent to stand for stupidly getting involved. Had to turn off radio in car after him, Gordon & Dodds were salivating over our demise.

BBC putting the boot in as usual. I wouldn't take anything they say as gospel

Willie is a coward,a certain thug that now manages hibs was the worst I've ever seen at the side of the pitch but I will bet he would never call him out..as I said a fukin coward

All the radio tossers can salivate endlessly. I won't hear a word because I won't be tuning in. It'll be only official content and fan produced content I'll be consuming. Screw the BBC & SSB:)

Willie Miller and Richard Gordon utterly derided Caixinha today. Miller in particular.

They have taken a huge dislike to the guy for some reason and the only way it's going to stop is if we start getting consistent results on the park. We are not doing this in the big pressure games.

Unfortunately his players are performing nowhere near consistently enough helping make him an easy target.

Willie is a coward,a certain thug that now manages hibs was the worst I've ever seen at the side of the pitch but I will bet he would never call him out..as I said a fukin coward
Not if he wants to keep his BBC job he won't

Back