Watched the game 6 times.

Watched the highlights on Sky, BBC and youtube plenty of times already

I'll need to get the full game downloaded and watch it again

I've watched the Sky highlights once and that'll probably be it.

It's not the same without seeing their sickened mutant faces in the crowd and seeing and hearing the bears going mental.

Also think it was so easy for us it was actually a pretty shite game to be honest, we could've been playing Hamilton or Dundee Utd.

Watched the game live and then the highlights. Just a routine win really. Excited for the game against Liege on the bigger stage now. They'll give us a much tougher test but confident we'll get a positive result.

The full game six times? Fck that!

I wanted it live and seen the highlights a couple of times but that's about it.

Forgot to record the game which I usually do when not watching in the house but I’ve seen Sportscene and am currently watching the 30 minute Sky highlights so I can properly listen to Crocker and Walker spewing

No matter how many times you watch it, I bet you still don't know what Lennon was about to pull out of the back of his stinking disgusting gob when the cameras were on him.

The clip of Morelos slapping Brown to Blue Monday on the other hand, I must be up to my 30th watch of that by now. Magnificent.

It's not the same without seeing their sickened mutant faces in the crowd and seeing and hearing the bears going mental.

Also think it was so easy for us it was actually a pretty shite game to be honest, we could've been playing Hamilton or Dundee Utd.
Said this myself, the dross in our league have actually given us more difficult games this season genuinely

It was a standard 3?points clean sheet tbh.

Yeah, I reckon if the Paedome had been full of the Bheggar hordes, I may have watched the game again in full. The joy of seeing their outrage and dismay would have been a thing of beauty. Well, pot-ugly but you know what I mean.

Back