Watching OF in Düsseldorf

meldinho

Anyone know of any places that would be showing it? There on a stag do, poorly timed!

(There's no crash barriers on the trip thankfully)

Altstadt is full of paddy pubs. 40 years since I lived there so don’t remember names. Shouldn’t be a problem.

One of the best, if not the best pub in Düsseldorf, is Schumacher’s on Oststraße. Old world atmosphere, traditional beer and great food.

You won’t be able to watch football there of any description, however.

One of the best, if not the best pub in Düsseldorf, is Schumacher’s on Oststraße. Old world atmosphere, traditional beer and great food.

You won’t be able to watch football there of any description, however.
Thanks for the tip!

There are a few poet places that will have it in. You will have no issue seeing it but you'd be better scoping out a sports bar the day before to avoid mentally challengeds.

The Altstadt is otherwise not a bad place.

I was in Dusseldorf a few years ago, and could only find one pub with sky, it was an Irish bar, just off the street with the 50 pubs

Google tells me that the game is being shown in Germany by TeleClubSportLive. Never heard of it but might be something to check out if pubs have?

Sorry to gatecrash your thread OP but I’m on similar trip this weekend tho only to Budapest instead if anyone has any suggestions of where best to go?

Anyone know of any places that would be showing it? There on a stag do, poorly timed!

(There's no crash barriers on the trip thankfully)

There are a few Irish Pubs in the Old City.

OReillys is the best but i dont think they will show the game. On the other side of the road there is a pub called "Fattys" which will probably show it but its...well i think you might find the odd plastic Celtic-Fan in there. Other than that i dont think it will be shown as the German Sky Sports chanels dont cover Scottish football anymore.

And Dusseldorf is NOT a big football city anyway.

There are a few Irish Pubs in the Old City.

OReillys is the best but i dont think they will show the game. On the other side of the road there is a pub called "Fattys" which will probably show it but its...well i think you might find the odd plastic Celtic-Fan in there. Other than that i dont think it will be shown as the German Sky Sports chanels dont cover Scottish football anymore.

And Dusseldorf is NOT a big football city anyway.
Ok cheers mate, may be trickier than I thought then.

Sorry to gatecrash your thread OP but I’m on similar trip this weekend tho only to Budapest instead if anyone has any suggestions of where best to go?
I'm in Budapest this weekend also mate,looks like a toss up between Champs and The Caledonia,let me know if you find a better venue.

I'm in Budapest this weekend also mate,looks like a toss up between Champs and The Caledonia,let me know if you find a better venue.

Nice one will do cheers for that will give either of those a bash unless any others suggested. Be good to get a few bears in the one place.

Back