Watching Rangers in LA and San Diego?

Superrangers

Just booked up for March. Will be in LA when we play Kilmarnock and San Diego for Motherwell away. Anyone watched games over there? Are there venues where bears meet up? Staying in Beverley Hills in LA.

Thanks in advance.

Just booked up for March. Will be in LA when we play Kilmarnock and San Diego for Motherwell away. Anyone watched games over there? Are there venues where bears meet up? Staying in Beverley Hills in LA.

Thanks in advance.
Try

LA TRUE BLUES

The Fox and Hounds 11100 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, Los Angeles CA 91604 www.losangelestrueblues.com

They should keep you right. If you need info on any other RSCs, their details will probably be listed on the Rangers website under Fans.

Thanks in advance.

There were two RSCs in LA last time I was there around 15 years ago, although both have changed venues since then.
LA True Blues & Orange County RSC

I don’t know the latest situation regarding San Diego but as I’m heading there myself would be good to know, or maybe just chap on Richard’s door :) :)

Watched a game at Dunfermline (6-1 I think) years ago with the San Diego boys. Great lads and well looked after. Hope they’re still going strong :)

Theres a chap called Ron in San Diego who shows games in his apartment . It smells of rich mahogany and has many leather bound books

Could you let me know how you got on with this? I'm in San Diego for the first leg of the Europa League Qualifier and it would be good to meet up with some bears over the water!

Could you let me know how you got on with this? I'm in San Diego for the first leg of the Europa League Qualifier and it would be good to meet up with some bears over the water!
Hi mate, in the end escaping the family proved harder than I’d thought. The wife (no pics) and I had been arguing before we went and again at the start of the holiday, so I didn’t want to push things too much.

The downtown area (the Gaslamp District) has a few bars that show sports. It’s impossible to miss it. It will come down to the channels that show the games though, so I would have RTV as your back-up.

San Diego is a great place though, you will
enjoy it. Take in a Padres game if you can, unbelievable food and drink options.

If you want any broader tips about SD or California (in a non-Rangers sense) drop me a PM and I will help if I can. Enjoy!

Hi mate, in the end escaping the family proved harder than I’d thought. The wife (no pics) and I had been arguing before we went and again at the start of the holiday, so I didn’t want to push things too much.

The downtown area (the Gaslamp District) has a few bars that show sports. It’s impossible to miss it. It will come down to the channels that show the games though, so I would have RTV as your back-up.

San Diego is a great place though, you will
enjoy it. Take in a Padres game if you can, unbelievable food and drink options.

If you want any broader tips about SD or California (in a non-Rangers sense) drop me a PM and I will help if I can. Enjoy!

Very much appreciated mate, cheers to both of you for getting back to me.

Aye the Mrs (also no pics haha) wasn't best pleased when i brought this up last night.

Cheers for the tips. I'll let you know how i get on!

Very much appreciated mate, cheers to both of you for getting back to me.

Aye the Mrs (also no pics haha) wasn't best pleased when i brought this up last night.

Cheers for the tips. I'll let you know how i get on!
I’m jealous. Can’t wait to go back. My wife’s family are quite complicated but her sister (again no pics) basically lives in New York but married a guy from San Diego. They are moving back there in 4 weeks for good.

If you get the chance, Mission Beach is a cool place to hang out (if beaches and booze are your thing).

The Mexican food is cheap and to die for.

I’m jealous. Can’t wait to go back. My wife’s family are quite complicated but her sister (again no pics) basically lives in New York but married a guy from San Diego. They are moving back there in 4 weeks for good.

If you get the chance, Mission Beach is a cool place to hang out (if beaches and booze are your thing).

The Mexican food is cheap and to die for.

Tbf that sound ideal for cheap digs on holiday!

Nice one mate cheers for the tips. I'll pass it on to the missus.

Does anyone know if there's still an RSC in San Diego? I know there's no NARSA club, but maybe something a bit less official? Heading there in a few weeks when we play Hearts at Ibrox. Cheers.

Does anyone know if there's still an RSC in San Diego? I know there's no NARSA club, but maybe something a bit less official? Heading there in a few weeks when we play Hearts at Ibrox. Cheers.

Dont believe so....the original club has been long gone now sadly. I used to have one of their t-shirts back in the day, with the club logo of an Eagle on the badge. If you looked at it really closely it had "FTP" tattooed on its claws :D

As someone mentioned, 2 clubs in the LA area depending which is closer to you. Both great sets of Bears.

Dont believe so....the original club has been long gone now sadly. I used to have one of their t-shirts back in the day, with the club logo of an Eagle on the badge. If you looked at it really closely it had "FTP" tattooed on its claws :D

As someone mentioned, 2 clubs in the LA area depending which is closer to you. Both great sets of Bears.

Thanks mate. I think Orange County is closest but still about an hour and a half drive. Laptop and RTV it'll need to be.

The original place isn't there any more unfortunately and doesn't seem it's been set up anywhere else. When I finally get to move over there I am starting one.

In the mean time Richard Gough should do the decent thing and stick a massive telly in his back garden for visiting bears.

The original place isn't there any more unfortunately and doesn't seem it's been set up anywhere else. When I finally get to move over there I am starting one.

In the mean time Richard Gough should do the decent thing and stick a massive telly in his back garden for visiting bears.

Sounds good to me. :))

Back