Watching The Rangers in Ibiza

delboy78

Had posted the other week and few recommended Highlander to watch game. Seems to be still closed and doesn’t open till May. Any other bars about San Antonio that would have game on tomorrow? Starting to panic now as was going to head to Highlander

I remember away back in 1998, Advocaate’s first game of the season watching us getting beat 2-0 by hearts in Kilties. Not sure if still open?

Perfect place to watch it mate. You can get steaming, get a big bag of whatever you want and just pretend the game never happened until Tuesday or Wednesday.

If you would rather actually watch it, I'd probably just watch it on your phone if you've got WiFi. I've watched games in the Highlander and Kilties in the past. Can't imagine too many other places will have it.

Shenanigans got game on, erm no thanks.
The boozer, West Ham fan says will try get it on for me on a tv cause West Ham game on at same time

I remember back in 2015 getting some bar in San Antonio bay to put our game on but it was on Alba.... So they stuck some music on blasting out whilst I watched the game, there was about 5 of us watching it, out of our trees dancing about whilst we were beating someone like Peterhead 4-0 - Beefa is some place

I remember away back in 1998, Advocaate’s first game of the season watching us getting beat 2-0 by hearts in Kilties. Not sure if still open?

Kilties has closed. Think it was due to the new late licence laws. They were having to charge ridiculous amounts for booze to make up for the lost hours trading and just decided to call it a day.

Kilties has closed. Think it was due to the new late licence laws. They were having to charge ridiculous amounts for booze to make up for the lost hours trading and just decided to call it a day.
Watched kaunus beat us in the champs league qualifier in there .

Other than that I had many a good night in there over the years

Back