Watford v Arsenal

JayDee

1-0 Arsenal, total howler by Watford keeper Foster. Then Watford's Deeney sent off for an elbow. On Sky.

Deeney's elbow reminds me of the one from McGregor on Morelos

just seemed to be no reason to do it other than act the big man

Dacoure & Capoue in midfield have the power & athleticism in midfield that Arsenal still lack after all these years.

An away win for Arsenal that takes them up into fourth place but they were far from convincing against the ten men.

Those saying Deeney deserved a red card would be kicking off if Morelos got sent off for the same.
Nonsense.

Have you forgotten already that Morelos was condemned by almost everyone in here for his arm to Brown after he was provoked by the mongo and was nowhere near as bad as Deeney's?

As he earns £100k plus a week, not giving a f.uck.

Getting a lot more than that ,

" Ozil signed a new three-and-a-half year contract worth £350,000 a week, making him the Premier League's second-highest paid player behind Alexis Sanchez -- who left Arsenal for Manchester United in January. "

I watched the second half last night, if Watford had 11 men on the park they'd have fought back and beaten Arsenal.

I seen the last 3 clean sheets Arsenal have had away from home have came in 2017, 2018 and 2019. 1 a year.

If that's true, it's a shocking stat for an apparent top side.

We have a really interesting European race now.

3. Tottenham - P33, Pts 67, GD +30
4. Arsenal - P33, Pts 66, GD +26
5. Chelsea - P34, Pts 66, GD +21
6. Man U - P33, Pts 64, GD +19

With only 5 games left in the league, one of these teams could miss out on European football (if they don't qualify by winning a European tournament).

We still have games like:
Man City vs Tottenham
Man U vs Man city.
Man U vs Chelsea

This will be some finish to the season.

Back