Wayne Rooney

WinkieWATP

Just heard his interview from yesterday on Talksport thereand thought he spoke fantastically well on the Derby situation. Has put some of his own money in to help the club be able to train properly and called Morris out for being a lying bastard.

Last edited:
Fancy him to save Derby if they can manage to hold onto their current playing staff and no more financial points deductions.

I also read that he was helping staff out financially and said they would be looked after (by him personally) if they lost their job.
I get that he’s a very wealthy man but he doesn’t need to do it. Compare and contrast to Messi who refused a pay cut at “his club”, f.ucked off to PSG at the drop of a hat and is already in a huff because Pochetino (sp) dared to sub him.

I like Rooney. Top scorer for man utd and England but doesn't seem to get the respect or legend status off many fans.

Some United fans couldn't get over the fact he's scouse, and with England because he didn't do great in tournaments apart from euro 2004

I also read that he was helping staff out financially and said they would be looked after (by him personally) if they lost their job.
I get that he’s a very wealthy man but he doesn’t need to do it. Compare and contrast to Messi who refused a pay cut at “his club”, f.ucked off to PSG at the drop of a hat and is already in a huff because Pochetino (sp) dared to sub him.
Messi didn't refuse a pay cut.

You just made that bit about messi up

Messi had agreed to take a 50% pay cut, the maximum allowed in Spain but it still wasn't enough for Barca to balance the books. Don't spout nonsense.

Hope his efforts there pay off. I'd really like him to do well after reading that; as a player he was incredibly talented, and hopefully he does well in management. Derby County is a great club, and one it's nice to see when it does well also.

Just heard his interview from yesterday on Talksport thereand thought he spoke fantastical well on the Derby situation. Has put some of his own money in to help the club be able to train properly and called Morris out for being a lying bastard.
I'm sitting here thinking the same.

0_Nicholas.jpg

Spanish law says if you sign a new contract it must be at least 50% of your last one even that was too expensive for Barca !

Him crying and people feeling sorry for him was ridiculous. Look at the state of them just now and he is a massive part of that.

If true this is great hear. Most people won't part with £1 for someone else even if they have millions. Greed & money awful combination in the world

Him crying and people feeling sorry for him was ridiculous. Look at the state of them just now and he is a massive part of that.

Where to even start with this pish? BTW he got subbed as he was injured.

Fair play to Rooney.

Messi fanboys assemble!

giphy.gif

I like Rooney. Top scorer for man utd and England but doesn't seem to get the respect or legend status off many fans.

Some United fans couldn't get over the fact he's scouse, and with England because he didn't do great in tournaments apart from euro 2004
That's nonsense tbf.

I've always admired his playing ability - but thought he'd had a personality by-pass & was a bit thick

To be fair though - how many others would stick with this situation instead of just walking ?
I can't see big Sam or 'Arry for example doing what WR's doing

I don't believe Derby's hierarchy deserve him & they definitely don't warrant anyone else footing their expense bills

So I'll give him credit for all this - but I can't help thinking he's flogging a dead horse

Back