Wayne Rooney

I also read that he was helping staff out financially and said they would be looked after (by him personally) if they lost their job.
I get that he’s a very wealthy man but he doesn’t need to do it. Compare and contrast to Messi who refused a pay cut at “his club”, f.ucked off to PSG at the drop of a hat and is already in a huff because Pochetino (sp) dared to sub him.

Messi offered to take a 50% pay cut and also have the two years wages paid over the course of five years to help the club.

Patricia-Tierney.jpg
Like a rough Davina McCall

Messi had agreed to take a 50% pay cut, the maximum allowed in Spain but it still wasn't enough for Barca to balance the books. Don't spout nonsense.
IIRC It wasn't strictly about Messi balancing the books as he was a profitable asset for Barca but they couldn't register him as his contract had expired, so he'd have technically been a new signing for him. Anyway there is something I find quite dislikeable about the little Argentinian, perhaps it was the love me, love me attitude of Barca rubbing off on him. He is of course a fantastic player.

And fair play to Rooney.

Never liked him after seeing him in the away end at Ibrox supporting the scum but fair play to him for using his own money at Derby.
He is a rattler he has been quoted as saying he can't stand us, a complete waster and of course shagger of elderly foosted old women.

I also read that he was helping staff out financially and said they would be looked after (by him personally) if they lost their job.
I get that he’s a very wealthy man but he doesn’t need to do it. Compare and contrast to Messi who refused a pay cut at “his club”, f.ucked off to PSG at the drop of a hat and is already in a huff because Pochetino (sp) dared to sub him.
Barca couldn’t afford to pay him a paycut, they physically weren’t allowed to register him.

Barca couldn’t afford to pay him a paycut, they physically weren’t allowed to register him.
If he isn’t already he can’t be far off billionaire status. He has wealth beyond belief and if he had any morals he would have played for nothing.
Messi *fanboys are so touchy it’s unbelievable, go and have a cry w@nk or something. F.uck sake :D
*not you @Crispy Bacon you have merely stated a fact)

If he isn’t already he can’t be far off billionaire status. He has wealth beyond belief and if he had any morals he would have played for nothing.
Messi *fanboys are so touchy it’s unbelievable, go and have a cry w@nk or something. F.uck sake :D
He couldn’t play for nothing as that would be illegal under Spanish law, any new contract has to be at least 50% of the previous contract.

What part of Barca couldn’t register him (even if he wanted to play for free) is throwing you off, mate? :))
But I do take your point on board about touchy fan boys, fwiw. Ronaldo is better.

Can Jelavic play in Europe?

L
What part of Barca couldn’t register him (even if he wanted to play for free) is throwing you off, mate? :))
But I do take your point on board about touchy fan boys, fwiw. Ronaldo is better.
Looks like I have made a bit of an arse of it, thanks for pointing that out :D but I’m quite satisfied in the knowledge that I have upset more than a few who can’t stand the thought of a super wealthy Argentinian who plays for a French club being criticised.

Least he has the patter to still shag Colleen after baw deep in anything from 19 to 90.

And he's a wee wank, scum fan so fuuk him.

L

Looks like I have made a bit of an arse of it, thanks for pointing that out :D but I’m quite satisfied in the knowledge that I have upset more than a few who can’t stand the thought of a super wealthy Argentinian who plays for a French club being criticised.

He’ll be forever known as a cheese eating surrender monkey imo.

Just heard his interview from yesterday on Talksport thereand thought he spoke fantastically well on the Derby situation. Has put some of his own money in to help the club be able to train properly and called Morris out for being a lying bastard.
But he hates rangers so f*ck him

Back