We’re Close, no one else is.

A bizarre thread all round.

Firstly, we’re 13 points adrift, so it’s not close. Secondly, we are financially far more powerful than the rest of the league outwith the scum, so I’m pretty sure everyone and their dog was already well aware that we’re the only side who has a chance of catching them. Did you really think prior to kick off today that Aberdeen had it in them to take care of Celtic?

The filth have been shite this year, even their fans have been saying it and they are still scooshing their way towards a treble. So no we haven't been good this season

This is the problem though. We played terrible in those games and I think the only one we were unlucky not to get anything out of due to refereeing decisions was the first game of the season. Far too easy to blame refs for some than accept we weren't good enough.

If Celtic played as poorly as we did in both cup games against the sheep this season they would've struggled today also.

You think out of Aberdeen, Hibs & Kilmarnock the only game we didn't get something was the first away tie against Aberdeen? Deary me.

In our last game against Hibs they were lucky to keep 8 men on the park never mind 11. The first game at Easter Road their player gave away one of the most blatant hand balls you'll see yet the ref turned a blind eye.

Even in the cup games, Power basically fly kicked Ryan Jack and only got booked. We draw that game and it goes to a replay = momentum killed. Aberdeen at home we were awful on the night, but they were allowed to kick us up and down the park. Considine fouled Morelos 8 times before being booked. Not only that, he fouled Morelos in the box which should've resulted in a red card & a penalty...instead Morelos gets booked.

We don't currently have a good enough team to overcome these horrendous decisions and still claw out wins.

Take Celtic vs Kilmarnock on the other hand. Scott Brown should've seen a straight red, instead he stays on the park and scores a last minute winner.

This is the problem though. We played terrible in those games and I think the only one we were unlucky not to get anything out of due to refereeing decisions was the first game of the season. Far too easy to blame refs for some than accept we weren't good enough.

If Celtic played as poorly as we did in both cup games against the sheep this season they would've struggled today also.
Nonsense, we played Hibs off the park at Easter Road and they were kept in the game by the referee.
The recent cup game at Ibrox probably turned on the atrocious decision not to give a penalty when Morelos was through on a ball and was hauled back by his neck only to be booked himself.
A shocking mistake by the referee and not to have it overturned at a later date emphasised that Rangers have been denied justice in a manner that makes a mockery of our society and its values.

I suspect I could go on, but the first game against Aberdeen set the template for the entire season.

Watches Aberdeen and concludes we are the only team who can challenge Celtic.

Totally ignoring how Aberdeen have got there.

Watches Aberdeen and concludes we are the only team who can challenge Celtic.

Totally ignoring how Aberdeen have got there.

Interesting thing about yesterday is that Aberdeen were probably more aggressive vs us, but yesterday the referee actually did his job and punished thuggish behaviour.

Against us teams are free to kick us up and down the park.

We need a striker that's deadly up front to kill games off . If Morelos goes bring in a Negri type to play with Defoe.

It’s been a fantastic season. Look how far we have come. I’m sure next season we’ll definitely win a major trophy. Slow progress is still progress.

Watched the Sheep today. It emphasized we are the only team who can give the filth a game. Not just a game but a run in the league. If we start well next season we will shove the treble treble down their throat.
What about all the other teams who have taken point off them have they not gave them a game?

We still need more quality and a stronger squad to challenge them.
We can now beat them on our day but its against the other teams that we have to improve against need to start winning more against them and be more consistent overall to challenge these pedos.

Complacency set in for the scum this season. They have been poor by all accounts. However in the bigger games that mattered they have mainly managed to get a result. They are on the verge of yet another feckin treble. The big fear now is they can sniff 10IAR and they will spend massive to achieve it. It is vital we match them.
As pointed out by others if SG fails to deliver next season we face the prospect of trying to stop 10 with a new manager. That is scary.

Not particularly close at the moment but we are the only club who have a chance of getting anywhere near them,Christ knows what state the game in Scotland would be in if the scum in the game had achieved their aim and actually put us out the game.

Back