We’re having a party

Its getting close,

It started we will do this if we beat Aberdeen - Tick

Then it was we must win at Motherwell - Tick as that mob dropped points

Then it is 100% certain if we beat Hibs - Tick

But just due to the amount of stuff that has went against us, Im still not 100% celebrating until its here.

Then George Square will have never seen anything like it.

Its getting close,

But just due to the amount of stuff that has went against us, Im still not 100% celebrating until its here.

It’s over, let the party commence

The Motherwell draw really grates me now. (irrational, I know).

Turn up 45 mins earlier and we’re laughing.

High standards and all that...
Was a very frustrating first 45 started so slow, thankfully started quicker last two games. Just a read at the match thread some buzz in there

Its getting close,

Its done, enjoy itB-)

The Motherwell draw really grates me now. (irrational, I know).

Turn up 45 mins earlier and we’re laughing.

High standards and all that...
It was a frustrating opening 45 mins. However, we are complaining about a 45 min spell in one game whereas the other side of the city are boasting about a good 45 mins against us as their highlight of the season.

Its getting close,

This the way I feel too. Keep saying to my boy a win here and it’s done. Then I say the same thing when the next game comes round. these last few years have scarred us but I’m sure they’re are better times ahead.

This the way I feel too. Keep saying to my boy a win here and it’s done. Then I say the same thing when the next game comes round. these last few years have scarred us but I’m sure they’re are better times ahead.

I am now looking at St Johnstone as a must win. lol

Bookies have us at 1/500 now ;-)

Only needed 3 cans to see me watch the Hibs game. Which is a sign its coming home.

4 EG18s delivered yesterday, going all out!
Wouldn’t it be brilliant if there was a synchronised pyro trigger of blue over Glasgow. Would be legal, safe and put the overhead photos of Manchester in the shade. Fook it get a Red Arrows fly past tooB-) IT savvy dudes get some crowd funding going on;)

Wouldn’t it be brilliant if there was a synchronised pyro trigger of blue over Glasgow. Would be legal, safe and put the overhead photos of Manchester in the shade. Fook it get a Red Arrows fly past tooB-) IT savvy dudes get some crowd funding going on;)
That would be some sight , The Red Arrows flying over Glasgow dodging all the rockets being let off in celebration

Journalists have rules to follow

away and fling shite at the moon

rangers fans use kids to stop police trying to get to hampden riot.

Is it a unwritten rule not to talk about 21 cases coming up in the courts very soon.

Back