We’ve come a long way...

From old BBC report :

Rangers: Alexander, Goian, Bocanegra, Broadfoot, Wallace, McKay (Naismith 96), Black, Hutton, Macleod, Little (Crawford 111), McCulloch. Subs Not Used: Gallacher, Cole.
Booked: Little, Black.
Goals: Little 4, McCulloch 102.
Att: 4,123
Ref: George Salmond

Seems like a bad nightmare when you read that team. Fair play Lee Wallace and Lee McCulloch as their stock was reasonably high at the time and could easily have left.

We've came nowhere.

Three wins over the filth in three years.

Humiliations at the hands of the filth, that will be remembered and regurgitated forever.

Let's win something and take it from there.

FFS, Juve were sent packing and were back playing against the best in the same time as we've been kidding ourselves on.

And yes, there were different restrictions and hatred involved.

Were Juve hampered and hindered? Fucked over by contracts signed before the Board was horsed out on their arse?

I've read some shit in my time on here, you're leading with a bit to spare.

I reminded myself a half hour ago or so that we finished 3rd in the Championship a few years ago. I genuinely hope that it'll never, ever be as bad as that again.

We've come a long, long way since 2012, through the bad times to now good

We wanta celebrate you RANGERS, we want to sing it like we should..

55 Come On, 55 Come to Us, 55 lets do it.

Don't forget that We ARE the PEOPLE.

I was there the day we played Brechin...only got our licence on the Thursday. No one knew what the journey might mean then, or what was to come.

A long way still to go but yes, we have come a long way.

Me too mate and well put.

The fact is we can see light at the end of the tunnel...are we there yet? No, but we are getting close and the strategy our board have put in place is to be commended. .

It’s easy to win a boxing match when your opponent has one hand tied behind their back. Now it’s getting close to a fair fight. We are approaching #55 and when that comes, those arrogant feckers from across the city will not know what to do with themselves.

Back