We’ve got a good relationship with Rangers and hopefully, if it isn’t Glenn, it will maybe be somebody else

Nice words from a decent Manager and person.

I don't subscribe to the "No-one likes us we don't care' mentality.

Having positive relationships with the likes of St Johnstone is the way forward and I'm glad we, as a club, can see the bigger picture.

It's our haters that really want us isolated.

That's the spirit, there's 11 clubs who voted us out of football in 2012, but hey, let's play nicely with them all.

St Johnstone would be ideal team to send a couple of loanees to for at least first half of next season.

They are guaranteed 8 European games before Christmas i.e. 2 Europa League play-off games and then 6 group games, either Europa League or Europa Conference.

That is going to be a heavy schedule for them so they will need to add to their squad, and at the same time a couple of our fringe players could get a lot of European experience.

Win, win.

I actually think the boy will be looked after by Davidson. Just my opinion. Interesting to note on a rodent forum, their fans had ruled out Davidson as manager material due to his "background".
I don't know him myself but a mate of mine studied with him in his late teens, I can understand why he wouldn't fit the Tramps agenda.
Scratch Golfer too. Like Gary Mac I think he might have played for Scotland Boys at Golf & Football

club are doing good work to build bridges with clubs who seem to have a problem with us(not meaning st Johnstone) but sending players to hibs & Aberdeen

Sending Murphy to Hibs was a great move and one most sensible fans have been crying out for for years.

Scored and set up the two goals in a 2-2 draw, won the FK for the equaliser in a 1-1 draw. Four points dropped right there.

Loved watching highlights of Middleton tying one of their defenders in knots (think it was Ajer) on Sportscene. Think he's got what it takes to play for us eventually.

Personally find Katic a bit gungho for my liking, dives into easily, leaving the rest of the defence exposed. Remember lots of people being critical of Goldson when Katic was playing alongside him & I always felt it was Katic that was the issue.

Liking the suggestions of loaning him to St Johnstone, hopefully Davidson could knock that out of him.

club are doing good work to build bridges with clubs who seem to have a problem with us(not meaning st Johnstone) but sending players to hibs & Aberdeen
A loan isn’t a one way thing. We have players who need developed in various ways and players also have a say in where they go. These clubs are maybe the ones that suit what the player needs. It also strengthens other teams with players who can’t play against us. Celtc done it for years. Cutting our nose off to spite our face would be counter productive.

Back