We’ve waited for this and let those tears flow.

I have been privileged so far in life to see the teddy bears do 9iar growing up as a teen.

This celebration will be with my own kids and family from down south coming up here for party time.

But only after I raise a glass to a few fallen bears who I miss dearly like so many other Gers fans.

This one for you cus and Andy.

WATP GSTQ 55.

Choooo Chooo !

Am I the only one that doesn't greet at football?
I can think of twice: the final whistle in Manchester, which was a mixture of pain and pride; and at the end of the St Mirren game on March 6th when the players ran down the side of the Copland to the fans at the gates - that was when it finally hit me that we'd done it and 10 years of emotion just came out of me in waves.

Apart from that I'm a staunch stiff upper lip double hard bastard.

(Oops it's 3 times, there was full time at the Livi game the midweek before St Mirren :)))

I can think of twice: the final whistle in Manchester, which was a mixture of pain and pride; and at the end of the St Mirren game on March 6th when the players ran down the side of the Copland to the fans at the gates - that was when it finally hit me that we'd done it and 10 years of emotion just came out of me in waves.

(Oops it's 3 times, there was full time at the Livi game the midweek before St Mirren :)))

Full time in Manchester was the only time I think I properly cried at the football. I remember believing we would do it right up to the miss by Boyd which was closely followed by a second goal.

Am I the only one that doesn't greet at football?
Aye right then.
37m3pe.jpg

The great thing has been that we secured a clear advantage at the Scum game in January Tugay, so we’ve actually been able to enjoy it like never before.

And especially given the significance of the season.

Best year of my life !
Yeah I’m of the exact feeling Grigo, Helicopter Sunday and the like was ‘Boom, Impact’ then few weeks holiday & back to the grind.

This title has been a bouquet banquet to beat all, they’ve went totally Monty Python across the Clyde & we’ve swam in months of sheer entertainment.

I was too young and spoilt to appreciate 9IAR, this? At 39 I will soak it right up & so we all will.

This weekend is going to be up there with my sons birth haha

I thought the thread meant let their tears flow. I'll be happy but I won't be greetin. Each his own.

Full time in Manchester was the only time I think I properly cried at the football. I remember believing we would do it right up to the miss by Boyd which was closely followed by a second goal.

Novo miss? Don’t remember Boyd’s.

In that footage there is a moment where McGregor & Davis have a hug and it brings a lump to my throat every time.

The two who were here the last time we won the tile, who have returned and who have been a driving force this season.

My gf is stil laughing at me sitting there pissed, watching Rangers videos and quietly bawling on the Sunday night when it was all done, and giving her the whole, “you don’t understand” patter :D

Yeah I’m of the exact feeling Grigo, Helicopter Sunday and the like was ‘Boom, Impact’ then few weeks holiday & back to the grind.

This title has been a bouquet banquet to beat all, they’ve went totally Monty Python across the Clyde & we’ve swam in months of sheer entertainment.

I was too young and spoilt to appreciate 9IAR, this? At 39 I will soak it right up & so we all will.

This weekend is going to be up there with my sons birth haha

Brilliant Mate LOL

Never knew you were old enough to remember Monty Python by the way !

In that footage there is a moment where McGregor & Davis have a hug and it brings a lump to my throat every time.

The two who were here the last time we won the tile, who have returned and who have been a driving force this season.

My gf is stil laughing at me sitting there pissed, watching Rangers videos and quietly bawling on the Sunday night when it was all done, and giving her the whole, “you don’t understand” patter :D
I get that from the wife.
The girl friend is a bit more understanding, mind you.
I can also well up watching Rangers songs on YouTube.
Thing is, I shed more tears there than other times when I could or should and most people would.

It never will mate in that mhobs head, it will never end lol ... their very own ‘Vietnam’ moment.
Mo signing and helicopter sunday are still eating away at them.

I'm 40 now and it's great to know the filth still won't be over this when I'm 70!

Can't wait for this, I personally took all our successes before for granted I think now. I can't wait..... cant wait.... have I said I can't wait yet?

I didn't cry on the Saturday v St Mitten, I cried when it was confirmed on the Sunday. I phoned my Dad and cried. I then went to George Square and sung my voice to ribbons for 3 days afterwards. I lapped it up. Saturday will be emotional as we place the victory crown on the pride of Glasgow town, and I'll lap it up some more. I'll send my 18th century terrorist pals the videos and proudly tell the world that WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

Can't wait, I've been like a kid at Christmas all week counting how many sleeps there are left.

Alway be one step infront mate that way they can do feck all about it, I bet the club are on the 56th Express and have been since March :))

Very true, I’m delighted that they’re ahead of me TT, but I’ll be making sure I get some fun this weekend, especially after spending 150 quid on bloody fireworks ha ha

Brilliant Mate LOL

Never knew you were old enough to remember Monty Python by the way !
Love the Python mate, Holy Grail first then Life of Brian secondly. The Black Knight in Holy Grail so much reminds me of the c**** support - no limbs, decapitated and still saying 10IAR is happening :))

Forty this year so not as young as I act, behave sometimes haha.

Certainly be rolling back the years on Saturday Grigo, HWFG

Love the Python mate, Holy Grail first then Life of Brian secondly. The Black Knight in Holy Grail so much reminds me of the c**** support - no limbs, decapitated and still saying 10IAR is happening :))

Forty this year so not as young as I act, behave sometimes haha.

Certainly be rolling back the years on Saturday Grigo, HWFG

And before you start partying just remember :

You’re not the messiah, you’re just a very naughty boy LOL

The Spotify play-lists have been constant since March 6th 2021.

I can confidently say that "Live it up" will be my karaoke choice in future (wife has banned me from karaoke tho) :shh:

Flags bought.
Much alcohol consumed (and still to be).
The memories of SSB this season will live long in the memory.
Some great goals by us.
Memorable European performances.
Timskelping.

Folk like me in their mid-30s grew up with NIAR and spoiled with seeing the likes Laudrup, Gazza, McCoist, Hateley, Mols, DeBoer playing in the Royal Blue of The Rangers. Now we have seen the other side.

To the current bear cubs, drink it in, this is how it feels to be Rangers - not the shite we've had to endure since February 14th 2012. Please don't take the success for granted.

The banner at Easter Road before the Challenge Cup final in 2014 read "Place the Victory Crown on the Pride of Glasgow Town". Unfortunately it wasn't to be and another bump in the long road. But results like that make days like Saturday all the sweeter.

Now it's time to place that victory crown for real.
Enjoy it fellow bears.
We're back.

Very true, I’m delighted that they’re ahead of me TT, but I’ll be making sure I get some fun this weekend, especially after spending 150 quid on bloody fireworks ha ha
You have too much money if you can afford to set £150 on fire, spend that on drink at least you would wake up with a sore head.

If I cry it will be for those Bears that never got to see us back as Champions of Scotland.

Ian Mackay
Ronnie Steven
Dougie Kerr
Bob Giles
John McClelland
Monty McLean
Scott Armstrong
Margaret Gray

Bishopton RSC Loyal
Apologies for omissions.

You have too much money if you can afford to set £150 on fire, spend that on drink at least you would wake up with a sore head.

I know, mental. My old maw wanted us to have a fireworks night so me & a few of the guys are going up J.

Ive got the 2 dogs, so I couldn’t do it at my bit anyway LOL

So they’re grounded !

Back